Craft Cred: Aww Sam
What can I say? This lady is incredible. Her crafts are the cutest and her page is filled with so much craftspiration!! You just HAVE to check her out.
Pink cotton or felt
Acrylic paint in the colors you want for your sprinkles
Poly-fil stuffing (here)
Pink thread or string
Paper template for the sprinkles
1. Cut out two rectangles out of your pink fabric that are 16″ x 12″, two triangles that are 16″ x 16″ x 12″, and a square that’s 12″ x 12″.
2. With a 1/2″ seam allowance, glue or sew the seams together. Start by gluing the rectangles to the two triangles and then closing the shape off with the square. Make sure to leave a small opening so you can turn it right side out and put the stuffing in.
3. Once the glue is dry or once you have finished sewing, turn the pillow right side out and stuff the inside until it’s completely full. Hand sew or glue the opening shut.
4. With your white felt, cut out two strips that are 25″ x 4″. Using a template or free-handing, paint on sprinkles in various colors. Once the strips have dried, glue them in place on the pillow.
5. For the frosting on top, cut out 4 circles that are 6″ in diameter. Bunch them up at the top, put a little bit of stuffing inside, and tie them closed with a string or sewing thread. Glue them to the top of the pillow.