BLACK AND GREEN OLIVE TAPENADE
- For the goat cheese: Combine the parsley, chives, thyme, and pepper and place on a flat surface. Roll the log of cheese in the mixture, coating all sides and retaining the shape of the log. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until needed. Yield: 1 log
- For the tapenade: In a food processor, combine all the ingredients, except the olive oil and crostini. Using the pulse button, process until coarsely chopped and well blended. Continue to process, slowly adding the olive oil. Refrigerate in a covered container. Spread on homemade crostini, recipe follows.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a pot of boiling water, blanch tomatoes. Drain and refresh in ice water. Drain. Peel, core, cut into quarters, and remove seeds.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and arrange the tomato quarters on the tray, cut side down. Drizzle generously with olive oil. Sprinkle with thyme and garlic. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper and sugar, and sprinkle evenly over the tomatoes.
- Bake until the tomatoes begin to shrivel, about 1 hour. When the tomatoes are cool enough to handle, transfer to a container. Pour olive oil over and cover the container. Refrigerate and use as needed.
- Yield: 1 1/4 cups
- Arrange the bread slices in a baking tray. Brush with olive oil and bake in a preheated 350 degree F. oven for 6 to 8 minutes. Allow to cool, then rub with garlic clove. For each of the crostini, spread 1 tablespoon Herbed Goat Cheese and top with 1 teaspoon Black and Green Olive Tapenade.
- Yield: 2 servings
BLACK AND GREEN OLIVE TAPENADE
- Put all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and add pepper to your desired taste.
GREEN OLIVE TAPENADE
- Put all ingredients except olive oil in food processor and pulse until thoroughly pureed. Add olive oil and pulse until incorporated.
- In a food processor, combine the green and black olives, anchovy if using, oregano, garlic and lemon juice and pulse, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed, until everything is a coarse paste. Drizzle in the olive oil while pulsing until combined.
- Serve with crackers or toast.
BLACK OLIVE TAPENADE
Provided by Food Network
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Pit the olives, chop the garlic and put in food processor with parsley. Pulse to a rough paste while you pour in the olive oil. Add pepper to taste.
PAOLOS FAMOUS TAPENADE
- Split eggplant in half, season with olive oil, salt & pepper and roast in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. When completely cool, remove pulp and discard the skin. Take remaining ingredients, except the olive oil and black pepper - and make sure they have been well drained. Place all in a food processor in batches and pulse until well chopped. If you have a grinder attachment for your mixer this works well also. Slowly drizzle olive oil into ground mixture while slowly stirring tapenade until the oil it totally incorporated. Season to taste with fresh ground black pepper. Serve with fresh baked ciabatta bread, focaccia or grilled garlic crostini and ENJOY!
BLACK OLIVE TAPENADE
A piquant sauce with olives, capers and anchovies that's as delicious swirled through pasta as it is topping a bruschetta - a great alternative to pesto
Provided by Miriam Nice
Categories Canapes, Condiment
Yield makes 1 small jar
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Blitz all the ingredients except the thyme in a small food processor. Season with black pepper then transfer to a jar or serving dish and scatter over the thyme leaves if using. Keeps in the fridge for 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 88 calories, Fat 9 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 0.4 grams protein, Sodium 0.4 milligram of sodium
GREEN AND BLACK OLIVE TAPENADE
- Mix all and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Serve with baguettes or crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 498.5, Fat 53.5, SaturatedFat 7.3, Sodium 1633.5, Carbohydrate 8.1, Fiber 4.8, Sugar 0.5, Protein 1.5
People also searched
More about "black and green olive tapenade food"
EASY TAPENADE RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
5/5 (43)Calories 134 per servingCategory Appetizer
- In the bowl of your food processor, combine all of the ingredients (pitted olives, parsley, capers, olive oil, garlic and lemon juice). Pulse briefly about 10 times, then scrape down the sides of the jar.
- Pulse 5 to 10 more times until well chopped, but not pureed, or until you reach your desired texture. Serve as desired. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
SIMPLE BLACK AND GREEN OLIVE TAPENADE - PINCH ME, I'M …
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 5 minsCategory CondimentCalories 76 per serving
- Add black olives, green olives, garlic, oregano, and capers to a food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil and pulse again until it has the texture you want, scraping down the sides when necessary. I like it pretty finely chopped, but not a paste. Add an additional 1 tbsp olive oil if desired.
- Enjoy on sandwiches, turkey and chicken burgers, on crackers or crostini, or any other way you can think of!
TAPENADE RECIPES - BBC FOOD
WOLFGANG'S SALAD TASTING PLATE: BLACK AND GREEN OLIVE …
Author Wolfgang PuckSteps 8Difficulty Intermediate
SAGANA - THREE MUSHROOM TAPENADE - FOOD & BEVERAGES - GCG …
LUNCH AND DINNER - CAFESANO
ZEET ORGANIC BLACK OLIVE TAPENADE 100G - BLACK OLIVE PASTE
VEGAN OLIVE TAPENADE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
VEGAN OLIVE TAPENADE (BLACK AND GREEN OLIVES)
BLACK OLIVE TAPENADE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
GREEN OLIVE TAPENADE (MADE IN 10 MINUTES!) - PINCH AND …
You'll also love