APPLE, CHEDDAR AND BRIE GRILLED CHEESE
Provided by Jeff Mauro, host of Sandwich King
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- For the dipping sauce: Add the mustard, honey and mayonnaise to a medium bowl and whisk until combined. Set aside.
- For the sandwiches: Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet or griddle over medium-low heat. Coat one side of each bread slice with butter and place 2 pieces butter-side down in the skillet. Layer one piece of bread with 2 slices Cheddar and 3 slices apple. On the other piece of bread, spread 1 tablespoon pepper relish and add 2 slices Brie. Cover and let cook until the bread starts to brown and the cheese starts to melt, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip the Cheddar piece of bread onto the Brie piece to create a sandwich, then cover again and let cook until the cheese is melting over the sides of the bread, another 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat the process until all the sandwiches are made. Serve with the dipping sauce and enjoy!
GRILLED BRIE AND PEAR SANDWICH
This grilled Brie and pear sandwich is dedicated to National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day, which happens every April 12, thanks mostly to bored food bloggers and cheese-industry marketing cartels. I'm looking at you, Wisconsin.
Provided by Chef John
Categories Main Dish Recipes Sandwich Recipes Grilled Cheese
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Generously butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Place bread slices butter-side down into hot skillet. Arrange Brie cheese slices on top of each piece of bread. Sprinkle thyme and cracked black pepper over the top.
- Spread pear slices in a single layer over the Brie cheese on one slice of bread and top with a pinch of salt.
- Flip the slice of bread without pears onto the slice of bread with the pear slices. Continue cooking sandwich until cheese and pear are heated through and cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and cut into halves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 670.3 calories, Carbohydrate 56.5 g, Cholesterol 121.1 mg, Fat 41.3 g, Fiber 6.3 g, Protein 22 g, SaturatedFat 25.5 g, Sodium 998.4 mg, Sugar 10.4 g
People also searched
More about "brie pear and mustard grilled cheese food"
BRIE & PEAR GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH - LE PETIT EATS
5/5 (4)Total Time 10 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 500 per serving
- Lightly butter one side of each piece of bread with a tablespoon of butter. The buttered sides will be the outside of the sandwich.
- Layer the Brie, sliced pear and thyme on the unbuttered side of one piece of bread. Top with Gruyere cheese and the second slice of bread, making sure that the buttered side is facing out.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-low heat. Melt one tablespoon of butter and add the sandwich to the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side, then flip. Cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden and toasty. If the skillet appears dry when it's time to flip the sandwich flipping, add the last tablespoon of butter.
- Remove sandwich from heat and drizzle the top of the sandwich with honey just before serving.
PEAR & BRIE GRILLED CHEESE – THE FOOD JOY
- Assemble sandwich with a few slices of pear (about 4-6 per sandwich), about 3 slices of brie, 3-4 slices of prosciutto, some arugula, and spread about 1/2-1 tablespoon of hot pepper jelly per sandwich.
- Heat a non stick pan on medium-low heat. I like to grill each sandwich separately. Add sandwich to pan and cover with a lid to help melt the cheese. Cook for 1-3 minutes on each side or until nicely golden brown. If it starts to burn turn the heat down. Slice and enjoy!
CARAMELIZED PEAR AND BRIE GRILLED CHEESE
BRIE, PROSCIUTTO, AND PEAR GRILLED CHEESE - MY KITCHEN …
PEAR AND BRIE GRILLED CHEESE - TODAY'S PARENT
TURKEY GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH WITH CRANBERRY …
BEST ELEVATED GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES | MARTHA STEWART
Author Nashia BakerEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
BRIE GRILLED CHEESE WITH PEAR & CHILI HONEY BUTTER - FOOD GYPSY
GRILLED CHEESE WITH PEAR AND HAM - PRODUCE MADE SIMPLE
GRILLED PEARS WITH GORGONZOLA BRIE - USA PEARS
CHICKEN, PEAR AND BRIE GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH - LADY BEHIND THE …
GRILLED PEAR AND SWISS CHEESE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BRIE PEAR AND MUSTARD GRILLED CHEESE- WIKIFOODHUB
SOURDOUGH GRILLED CHEESE | THE PICKY EATER
PEAR, BRIE, & SPICY BROWN MUSTARD GRILLED CHEESE ON PUMPERNICKEL
PEAR, PROSCIUTTO + BRIE GRILLED CHEESE – THE COMFORT OF COOKING
GRILLED CHEESE WITH PEAR - RECIPE - OH, THAT'S GOOD!
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love