SPICY ROASTED BUTTERNUT SEEDS / PUMPKIN SEEDS
I made Miss Annies recipe #48436 and had the seeds left over so I couldn't throw them out. You can use pumpkin! I like the taste of the seeds without prewashing and drying them.(One less step).
Provided by Rita1652
Yield 1/2 cup roasted
Number Of Ingredients 5
- I just remove the fibers do not wash.
- Place on cookie sheet with spices and butter in a mound.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees till butter is melted about one minute.
- Lower oven to 300 degrees, mix and spread seed into single layer and bake till crisp about 30-40 minutes.
SIMPLE ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH CINNAMON SOUP
Make and share this Simple Roasted Butternut Squash Cinnamon Soup recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Liza at Food.com
Yield 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Roast the butternut squash, flesh side down onto a lightly oiled roasting pan for 40 to 45 minutes in a 425 degree oven.
- In the mean time, sautee the onion, ginger, and garlic in butter until soft.
- Add the broth, simmer for ten minutes.
- Add pulp from the butternut squash (that you've scooped out).
- Puree in a food processor or blender (or I use a mixing wand right in the pot).
- Return to pan.
- Add cream, salt, pepper, and a pinch or 2 of cinnamon.
- Simmer until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150.3, Fat 7.7, SaturatedFat 4.5, Cholesterol 20.4, Sodium 422.4, Carbohydrate 18.5, Fiber 3, Sugar 4, Protein 4.2
CINNAMON-VANILLA ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH SEEDS
When cooking butternut squash, don't throw out the seeds when you can roast them into these tasty treats. The warm aroma of cinnamon and vanilla fills our home while these roast. They are crispy and have just the right balance of flavors. This recipe calls for butternut squash seeds, but the seeds of any other winter squash could be substituted such as pumpkin, acorn, hubbard, etc. Do note, however, that larger seeds will take a bit longer to roast.
Provided by MarthaStewartWanabe
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Remove seeds from squash and wash thoroughly to remove as much pulp as possible.
- Spread seeds onto a work surface covered with paper towels and allow to air-dry for 15-30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar. Add seeds to mixture and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Onto a medium baking sheet, spread into a single layer.
- Roast for 40 minutes or until seeds are crisp and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before stirring or storing in an air-tight container. The seeds should keep for one to two weeks.
People also searched
More about "cinnamon vanilla roasted butternut squash seeds food"
ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH | EASY AND DELICIOUS SIDE - WELL …
4.9/5 (150)Calories 153 per servingCategory Side Dish
- Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of your oven and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Generously coat two baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Place the squash cubes in a large bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and maple syrup, then sprinkle the salt, cinnamon, and pepper over the top. Toss to coat, then divide between the two baking sheets, discarding any excess liquid with that collects at the bottom of the bowl. Spread the cubes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets, taking care that they do not overlap.
- Place the pans in the upper and lower thirds of your oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the pans from the oven, turn the cubes with a spatula, then return to the oven, switching the pans’ positions on the upper and lower racks. Continue baking until the squash is tender, about 10 to 15 additional minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the rosemary over the top. Serve warm.
CINNAMON ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH | CHEW OUT LOUD
4.8/5 (69)Calories 131 per servingCategory Side, Vegetable
- Preheat oven to 425F with rack on upper middle position. Line baking sheet with heavy duty foil.
- In a large bowl, toss the squash with remaining ingredients until thoroughly coated. Transfer to foil-lined baking sheet, in a single layer, without overcrowding the pieces.
- Roast about 40 minutes, rotating pan midway during baking. When edges are browned and cubes are fork-tender, remove from oven immediately. You may want to start checking squash around 35 minutes, just to ensure that they don’t become overcooked.
ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH - LIFE MADE SWEETER | VEGAN …
ROASTED WHOLE BUTTERNUT SQUASH - JESSICA GAVIN
CINNAMON ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH - THE …
CINNAMON ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH - SLENDER KITCHEN
CINNAMON ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH - INSPIRED TASTE
CINNAMON ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
MAPLE CINNAMON ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH - SWEET …
ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH SEEDS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory Healthy Butternut Squash RecipesCalories 95 per serving
CINNAMON ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH - FEELGOODFOODIE
Ratings 14Category Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
HONEY & CINNAMON ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
CHILI- AND CINNAMON-ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH RECIPE
HOW TO ROAST BUTTERNUT SQUASH - EATING BIRD FOOD
ROASTED WINTER SQUASH WITH VANILLA BUTTER RECIPE - KAY …
CINNAMON-VANILLA ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH SEEDS RECIPE
MAPLE ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH - EASY BAKED SQUASH RECIPE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #snacks #easy #fall #seasonal
You'll also love