- Divide bread cubes among four 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Layer with ham, mushrooms, broccoli, onion and green pepper. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and mustard; pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese., Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve desired number of quiches. Cool remaining quiches; cover and freeze for up to 3 months., To use frozen quiches: Carefully remove frozen quiches from ramekins. Place on an ungreased baking sheet or microwave-safe plate. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or microwave at 50% power for 4-6 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233 calories, Fat 13g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 339mg cholesterol, Sodium 564mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 19g protein.
This filling and flavorful dish requires only a minimal amount of preparation. Don't limit this egg dish to breakfast, it also makes a delicious light lunch or dinner.-Laura Stoltzfus, Leola, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 serving.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small skillet, brown sausages; drain. In a small bowl, beat egg, milk, salt, pepper and mustard; set aside. Cube bread; place in a greased 8-oz. custard cup. Top with sausage and onion. Pour egg mixture over top. Sprinkle with cheese. , Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 257 calories, Fat 16g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 216mg cholesterol, Sodium 533mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 15g protein.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat until it shimmers. Add the onion and a pinch of salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until very soft and golden, about 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a nonstick 24-cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Meanwhile, unroll the pie crusts and use a 2 1/2-inch round cutter to cut out 24 rounds (12 rounds from each crust). Fit the rounds in the cups of the prepared muffin tin, pushing the bottoms down and pleating the sides slightly.
- Whisk the half-and-half, egg and egg yolk, cayenne and some salt and pepper together in a medium bowl until very well combined. Stir in the chives and transfer to a liquid measuring cup. Divide the onions and ham evenly among the 24 dough-lined muffin cups. Divide the half-and-half mixture evenly among the cups.
- Bake until the quiches are puffed and golden, about 20 minutes. Let the quiches cool in the muffin tin about 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack. Serve slightly warm or at room temperature.
MINI QUICHE LORRAINE
These are delicious little quiche tarts perfect for a party, shower, or just to have on hand for fast breakfasts during the week. Try substituting different fillings to suit your own taste. Any variety of cheese can be used.
Provided by Catherine Parnell-Proulx
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Arrange tart shells in 2 muffin tins; line shell each with a layer of pie weights or dried beans.
- Bake shells in the preheated oven until edges of crusts are lightly browned and about 75% cooked, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble when cooled.
- Divide 1 cup Swiss cheese, bacon, and green onions evenly into the tart shells.
- Whisk eggs, milk, mustard, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Ladle egg mixture into each tart shell about 2/3 full. Top each tart with the remaining 1/4 cup Swiss cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg is set in the middle of each tart and shells are browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380.4 calories, Carbohydrate 39.8 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Fat 20.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 10.5 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 400.8 mg, Sugar 11.6 g
EASY MINI QUICHES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 mini muffin pans. In a large skillet over medium heat, fry bacon and onion together for about 5 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the baking mix, parsley, shredded cheese, bacon and onion. Spoon into greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the tops are lightly browned. Allow mini quiches to cool in the pan before carefully removing with a small knife or spatula.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 94.9 calories, Carbohydrate 3 g, Cholesterol 38 mg, Fat 7.3 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 3.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 261.3 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
MINI QUICHES (CRUSTLESS)
A great easy cook ahead dish. I like to make these for my boys to eat for breakfast on the go. Good reheated in the microwave. They freeze wonderfully. I often make these with bratwurst sausage and a teaspoon of leftover Knorr® vegetable-spinach dip. Add mushrooms or olives if you like. You can get creative with ingredients.
Provided by Susie
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and crumble in sausage. Cook and stir until sausage is crumbly and evenly browned, about 10 minutes . Drain and discard any excess grease.
- Sprinkle sausage, Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, and green onion evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- Beat eggs, potato flakes, and cream together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture evenly over the sausage-cheese mixture in the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until quiches are set in the middle and lightly browned, about 22 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 261.2 calories, Carbohydrate 3.9 g, Cholesterol 177.4 mg, Fat 20.8 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 14.6 g, SaturatedFat 9.7 g, Sodium 467.2 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
Pack these mini quiches with bacon and cheese for a picnic. Great for feeding a hungry crowd, plus you can make them a day ahead and even freeze them
Provided by Lulu Grimes
Categories Afternoon tea, Buffet, Lunch, Snack
Yield Makes 18-20
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Roll the pastry out onto a lightly floured work surface until very thin. Cut out circles that are 1cm larger in diameter than the tartlet tins. Line the tins with the pastry circles (you may need to bake these in batches if you do not have enough tins) pressing into the edges and up the sides. Re-roll any pastry offcuts until you've lined all the tins, then chill for 30 mins (if you're baking in batches, chill the off-cuts too).
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Line each pastry case with a piece of foil and fill with baking beans or uncooked rice. Bake for 10 mins, then lift out the foil and beans and bake for another 5 mins. Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a little oil until crisp.
- Divide the bacon and half the cheese between the cases. Beat the eggs and cream together, then pour over the bacon and cheese until the cases are almost full. Scatter over the remaining cheese. Bake for 20-25 mins until golden and puffed up. Leave to cool, then chill before serving. Can be made a day ahead.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 138 calories, Fat 11 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 6 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 0.2 grams sugar, Fiber 0.5 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.3 milligram of sodium
More about "individualquiche food"
MINI QUICHE - 4 WAYS! | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (24)Category Finger FoodCuisine WesternCalories 78 per serving
- Melt butter over medium high. Cook bacon for 2 minutes, then add eschallots and cook until bacon is light golden. Transfer to bowl.
- Melt butter over medium high. Add garlic, sauté 20 seconds. Add spinach and cook for 1 minute until just wilted, then transfer to bowl.
- Melt butter over medium high. Add garlic, sauté 20 seconds. Add chopped mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes until mushroom is starting to go golden on edges, then transfer to bowl.
10 BEST MINI QUICHE APPETIZERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
11 MINI QUICHE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
MINI QUICHES LORRAINE | CANADIAN LIVING
INDIVIDUAL QUICHE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SEARCH RESTON JOBS AT WEGMANS FOOD MARKETS
THE 10 BEST RESTON FOOD DELIVERY & TAKEOUT - UBER EATS
THE 5 BEST FRENCH RESTAURANTS IN RESTON - TRIPADVISOR
THE 10 BEST DELIVERY RESTAURANTS IN RESTON - TRIPADVISOR
INDIVIDUAL SMOKED SALMON DILL QUICHES | CANADIAN LIVING
INDIVIDUAL QUICHES LORRAINE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
INDIVIDUAL QUICHES | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
ALL-IN-ONE-QUICHE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Is mini Quiche the right food for You?Or if you’re the sort who secretly (or not so secretly) likes to be the person who brings the food that is the first to go at a gathering – then Mini Quiche is definitely for you (who me???) – Nagi x More finger food options! Browse all Party Food – and don’t forget Cocktails!
What are mini quiches made of?These mini quiches, made with bacon, Cheddar cheese, bell pepper, ham, and salsa, are baked in mini tart shells for an elegant presentation you can take on-the-go. Recipe creator Tarene Condie says they freeze and reheat well too. White bread is used to make the bottom crust on these mini quiches that are filled with onion and Swiss cheese.
What is the best way to make Quiche?Layer with ham, mushrooms, broccoli, onion and green pepper. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and mustard; pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve desired number of quiches.
How many different types of quiche Lorraine are there?In the spirit of how customisable these are, today I’m sharing FOUR different versions: Quiche Lorraine – the mini version of the classic Quiche Lorraine, made with bacon and eschallots; Mushroom – filled with garlic sautéed mushroom then topped with slices;