EASY PAN-FRIED TILAPIA
- Dry tilapia fillets and cut each in half. Season each fillet with Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper. Dredge in flour to coat, shaking off excess.
- Melt butter and oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Pan-fry fish quickly, working in batches if needed, until edges appear white, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and continue to cook until easily flaked with a fork, 3 to 4 minutes more. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Heat the same pan over medium-high heat. Saute onion until soft, about 5 minutes. Pour white wine into the pan, reduce heat, and let simmer until reduced by about half, 5 to 7 minutes. Drizzle sauce over fish before serving and garnish with capers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 274 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Cholesterol 56.3 mg, Fat 14.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 24.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 425.7 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, Cajun seasoning, basil, parsley, and lemon-pepper seasoning. Stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add tilapia fillets and increase heat to medium-high.
- Cook tilapia until opaque and easily flaked with a fork, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Adjust temperature if it browns too quickly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 193.2 calories, Carbohydrate 1.7 g, Cholesterol 56.9 mg, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 23.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 268.4 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
PAN FRIED TILAPIA
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a shallow baking dish combine flour, seafood seasoning, salt and pepper. Add the tilapia and lightly coat each side.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Shake off any excess seasoned flour and place in the skillet. Brown on both sides, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Place tilapia on a baking sheet that is lined with a paper grocery bag or paper towels and keep warm in the oven while you prepare the sauce.
- Turn down the heat to the pan the tilapia was cooked to low and add the butter. Once the butter is melted, add the garlic, lemon juice and parsley and saute for 2 minutes. Place the fillets on serving plates or a platter, top with the sauce and serve.
PAN FRIED TILAPIA WITH LIMONCELLO SAUCE
Had the most amazing mahi mahi with limoncello sauce at a great Italian restaurant, the chef gave me hints of what was in the sauce, so i experimented, tweeked and lots of samplings later,,here it is..sooo wonderful. I used tilapia but any white fish would work. To plate..place the sauteed fish over a bed of creamed potatoes and pour the sauce over the top..I served with minted peas, fresh green beans and baked tomatoes( baked with anchovies, garlic, basil and olive oil)
Provided by ChefDebs
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Whisk the egg.
- combine all dry ingredients for fish.
- Dredge the fish in the egg, then in the dry mix.place fish filets in fridge for an hour.
- fry fish in canola oil for 5 mins a side until crispy and flakey in middle.
- For sauce.
- Saute onion in Butter until soft.
- Agg garlic white wine, limoncello, cream, lemon and orange peel .
- Simmer for 10 mins then toss in basil and season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 560.8, Fat 38.4, SaturatedFat 23.1, Cholesterol 186.7, Sodium 414.3, Carbohydrate 24.7, Fiber 3, Sugar 5.2, Protein 27.4
PAN-SEARED TILAPIA WITH LEMON-BUTTER SAUCE
Step up fish with lemon-butter sauce makes tasty dinner for fish lovers.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat wine, lemon juice and shallots to boiling over medium-high heat. Boil uncovered 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced by half.
- Add whipping cream to pan and heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Boil uncovered 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is thickened and reduced to about 1/2 cup. Remove from heat and add lemon peel. Beat in butter, 1 piece at a time, with wire whisk, adding the next piece only after the first has been completely beaten in and melted. When all of the butter has been beaten in, add 1/4 teaspoon salt and the white pepper. Cover to keep warm.
- Sprinkle fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt; set aside.
- In 12-inch skillet (preferably nonstick), heat oil over medium-high heat until shimmering and hot. Add fish and cook 3 minutes. Flip and cook 3 minutes longer or until edges begin to brown and fish flakes easily with fork.
- To serve, spoon sauce over fish and sprinkle with nuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460, Carbohydrate 4 g, Cholesterol 160 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 31 g, SaturatedFat 16 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 510 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 1 g
- Rinse tilapia fillets in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides of each fillet with salt and pepper. Place the flour in a shallow dish; gently press each fillet into the flour to coat and shake off the excess flour.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; cook the tilapia in the hot oil until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 4 minutes per side. Brush the melted butter onto the tilapia in the last minute before removing from the skillet. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 249.3 calories, Carbohydrate 11.9 g, Cholesterol 56.3 mg, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 24.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 50.9 mg
More about "pan fried tilapia with limoncello sauce food"
BEST PAN-FRIED TILAPIA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PAN-FRIED …
4.8/5 (19)Total Time 25 mins
- Whisk to combine. Season tilapia filets generously with salt and pepper, then dip each in flour mixture, shaking off any excess flour.
- Add 2 filets and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, until crust is golden and fish flakes easily with a fork.
BEST PAN FRIED TILAPIA RECIPE - LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN
5/5 (11)Total Time 13 minsCategory DinnerCalories 86 per serving
PAN SEARED TILAPIA WITH LEMON BUTTER SAUCE - LOVE IN MY …
CRISPY TILAPIA FINGERS WITH LEMON & GARLIC MAYONNAISE
PAN FRIED TILAPIA - COOKING WITH COIT
PAN FRIED TILAPIA WITH LEMON THYME BUTTER SAUCE - A …
PAN FRIED TILAPIA RECIPE (WITH LEMON BUTTER SAUCE)
4.9/5 (24)Calories 432 per servingCategory Main Course
PAN FRIED TILAPIA WITH LIMONCELLO SAUCE FOOD
PAN FRIED TILAPIA WITH LEMON BUTTER - THE SUBURBAN SOAPBOX
PAN-FRIED TILAPIA - CULINARY HILL
PAN FRIED TILAPIA RECIPE - MOMSDISH
PAN-FRIED TILAPIA WITH A WARM GRAPEFRUIT DRESSING | RICARDO
EASY 15-MINUTE PAN SEARED TILAPIA | A MIND "FULL" MOM
ALMOND PANKO CRUSTED TILAPIA - ALLRECIPES
PAN FRIED TILAPIA WITH LIMONCELLO SAUCE- WIKIFOODHUB
BEST PAN FRIED TILAPIA WITH LIMONCELLO SAUCE RECIPES
QUICK PAN-FRIED TILAPIA | MAMA HARRIS' KITCHEN
PAN-FRIED TILAPIA RECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love