PAN FRIED TILAPIA WITH LIMONCELLO SAUCE
Had the most amazing mahi mahi with limoncello sauce at a great Italian restaurant, the chef gave me hints of what was in the sauce, so i experimented, tweeked and lots of samplings later,,here it is..sooo wonderful. I used tilapia but any white fish would work. To plate..place the sauteed fish over a bed of creamed potatoes and pour the sauce over the top..I served with minted peas, fresh green beans and baked tomatoes( baked with anchovies, garlic, basil and olive oil)
Provided by ChefDebs
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Whisk the egg.
- combine all dry ingredients for fish.
- Dredge the fish in the egg, then in the dry mix.place fish filets in fridge for an hour.
- fry fish in canola oil for 5 mins a side until crispy and flakey in middle.
- For sauce.
- Saute onion in Butter until soft.
- Agg garlic white wine, limoncello, cream, lemon and orange peel .
- Simmer for 10 mins then toss in basil and season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 560.8, Fat 38.4, SaturatedFat 23.1, Cholesterol 186.7, Sodium 414.3, Carbohydrate 24.7, Fiber 3, Sugar 5.2, Protein 27.4
PAN FRIED TILAPIA
- Warm up olive oil in a 10" or 12" skillet.
- Mix the corn meal and Old Bay seasoning thoroughly, then spread out on a platter.
- Coat tilapia fillets lightly, but thoroughly with corn meal and Old Bay mixture.
- Lay coated fillets in hot olive oil (medium-medium high heat) and cook until golden on the bottom, then turn fillets over and repeat.
- Do not overcook the fish--it's easy to do.
- While fillets are cooking, combine Miracle Whip, sweet relish, and lemon juice and stir until well blended, then serve with the fish.
- It's quick, easy, and doesn't require a lot of cleanup.
- Steamed carrots or broccoli and some form of potatoes go well with this.
PAN FRIED TILAPIA WITH WHITE WINE AND CAPERS
I found This recipe on CDKitchen, Submitted by: Jerrie, from Rhode Island (serving size: 1 fillet and 2 tablespoons sauce). POINTS: 5; EXCHANGES: '12 Starch, 4 Very lean Meat.
Provided by Chef Lyle
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk; set aside.
- Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. Dredge fillets lightly in flour, and coat both sides of fillets with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fillets; cook 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium; turn fillets, and cook 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove from pan.
- Add wine mixture to pan; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in butter until melted. Spoon wine mixture over fillets; sprinkle with parsley. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
PAN FRIED SEASONED TILAPIA
Deliciously seasoned tilapia (white fish) dish. I threw this together, and the whole family including the kids devoured it and wanted more! Fast and easy dish.
Provided by a_goddess
Categories High Protein
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Thaw frozen fillets in the package, in a bowl of warm water or sink for approx 10 minute Meanwhile combine spices in a bowl. Dip thawed Tilapia in spices and pan fry in butter on medium for approx 5 min each side. Enjoy!
PAN FRIED TILAPIA FROM SANDRA LEE
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a shallow baking dish combine flour, seafood seasoning, salt and pepper. Add the tilapia and lightly coat each side.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Shake off any excess seasoned flour and place in the skillet. Brown on both sides, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Place tilapia on a baking sheet that is lined with a paper grocery bag or paper towels and keep warm in the oven while you prepare the sauce.
- Turn down the heat to the pan the tilapia was cooked to low and add the butter. Once the butter is melted, add the garlic, lemon juice and parsley and saute for 2 minutes. Place the fillets on serving plates or a platter, top with the sauce and serve.
More about "pan fried tilapia with limoncello sauce food"
PAN FRIED TILAPIA - AMIRA'S PANTRY
BEST PAN-FRIED TILAPIA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PAN-FRIED …
PAN-FRIED TILAPIA RECIPES
PAN FRIED TILAPIA RECIPE WITH LEMON BUTTER SAUCE
4.9/5 (21)Calories 432 per servingCategory Main Course
PAN FRIED TILAPIA IN PESTO CREAM SAUCE - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
PAN-FRIED TILAPIA RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
TANGY PAN FRIED TILAPIA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HOW TO COOK FRIED TILAPIA? - TEST FOOD KITCHEN
PAN FRIED TILAPIA WITH LIMONCELLO SAUCE RECIPES
PAN FRIED TILAPIA WITH LIMONCELLO SAUCE- WIKIFOODHUB
LIMONCELLO SAUCE RECIPE - AMERICANSRECIPES.COM
15 PAN FRIED TILAPIA - SELECTED RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook tilapia in lemon butter sauce?In the same pan, make the lemon butter sauce for fish like this. Drizzle a little lemon butter sauce over each serving plate. Place the pan seared tilapia fillets over the sauce, then drizzle more sauce on top. Last Step: Leave A Rating!
How to cook tilapia fillets in a pan?Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add the tilapia fillets in a single layer, working in batches if it doesn’t fit. Sear, without moving, for 3-4 minutes, until the edges of the fish are opaque. Flip and cook for 2-4 minutes, until cooked through.
What to serve with tilapia fillets?Golden, pan seared tilapia fillets with a flavorful herb crust enveloped in a creamy pesto sauce served over buttery mashed potatoes is a winner with everyone! Your kids will be begging for you to make it again and again! Thanks to Sea Cuisine, this recipe comes together in less than 30 minutes.
How do you cook tilapia with corn meal?Mix the corn meal and Old Bay seasoning thoroughly, then spread out on a platter. Coat tilapia fillets lightly, but thoroughly with corn meal and Old Bay mixture. Lay coated fillets in hot olive oil (medium-medium high heat) and cook until golden on the bottom, then turn fillets over and repeat. Do not overcook the fish--it's easy to do.