PERFECT PORK TENDERLOIN
- For the pork tenderloin: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the peppercorns in a resealable bag and crush them coarsely with a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Mix together the salt, peppercorns, thyme, rosemary and crushed red pepper, if using, in a bowl. Season the pork with the seasoning mix.
- Heat a large heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Add the pork and cook, turning as needed to brown the pork all over, about 5 minutes. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until cooked through (145 degrees F on a meat thermometer), 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer the pork to a cutting board and tent with foil to rest.
- For the herby mustard cream sauce: Return the skillet to the stovetop over medium heat. Melt the butter, then add the garlic, thyme and rosemary and cook for a minute or two Sprinkle over the flour and cook, stirring, for an additional minute. Add the cream and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the cream thickens slightly, about 2 minutes. Stir in the whole-grain mustard and parsley. Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Slice the pork and shingle it onto a platter. Spoon some of the sauce over the top and sprinkle over some chopped parsley. Transfer the remaining sauce to a sauceboat or serving bowl and serve alongside the pork.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Baste the tenderloin in olive oil and generously rub with the Cajun rub. Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes. Remove the tenderloin from oven, split in half and stuff with a layer of spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and shredded jalapeno jack cheese. Grill stuffed tenderloin for 20 to 30 minutes. Slice and serve immediately.
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the pork with the salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in an ovenproof skillet over high heat and sear the pork on all sides. Place the skillet into the oven and roast the pork for 8 to 10 minutes. Let the meat rest for 5 minutes before cutting. Slicing on a diagonal, cut each tenderloin into 4 or 5 pieces.
- In a medium pot heat the oil over medium heat and add the shallots and garlic, cook until soft, but not browned. Add the brown sugar, balsamic, red wine, apple cider, green peppercorns, bay leaf, tomatoes, red peppers, parsley, and soy sauce. Simmer until reduced by 1/2.
- Strain the sauce and add the bourbon. Serve warm over sliced pork tenderloin or chops.
- In a large pot heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and saute the onions until soft. Add the cinnamon, cloves, and cumin and cook for 30 seconds. Mix in the cabbage and saute for 5 minutes, until wilted. Add the cider, sugar, and vinegar. Cover and braise over low heat until the cabbage is tender, about 20 minutes. Serve warm.
PERFECT PORK TENDERLOIN
My #1 way to cook a pork tenderloin or a boneless pork loin because it's ALWAYS moist and tender. It's easy and foolproof! If you like, marinate the roast and rub with any seasonings that please your palate! So many people have asked me how long to cook tenderloins if they have "more than one" to cook, I wanted to give a simple response. ANSWER: So long as the tenderloins are NOT touching each other, cook 3 or 4 individual tenderloins for the same amount of time as if you were cooking one. Remember, each tenderloin is cooking in its own separate space. EXAMPLE: If cooking three 1-pound tenderloins, cook them only 5-1/5 minutes TOTAL. This makes it a great entree recipe when having a dinner party for 8-12 people, or more. If you enjoy this pork recipe and cooking method, you might want to try my similar beef cooking method - Recipe #65987.
Provided by BeachGirl
Yield 4-5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- NOTE: The success of this cooking method will depend upon how accurate the temperature of your oven is and how well your oven retains heat. Adjust cooking time +/- according to your individual oven.
- NOTICE: If you have a very old oven that is not well insulated, this recipe may not work for you, as heat retention/residual heat is important to the success of this recipe.
- Determine the EXACT weight of roast from the meat wrapper. Weight will determine how long to cook the roast.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Remove tenderloin from refrigerator. Season meat as desired. Place seasoned meat in an uncovered roasting pan on a shelf in the bottom 1/3 of your oven.
- Bake EXACTLY 5 1/2 minutes PER POUND. Adjust +/- according to your oven's accuracy and heat retention. NOTE:.
- IF YOU HAVE AN OVEN PROBE OR THERMOMETER THAT HAS A WIRE THAT GOES THROUGH THE SIDE OF THE OVEN DOOR, BY ALL MEANS USE IT AND SET THE TEMPERATURE ALARM FOR 140 DEGREES. REMOVE MEAT FROM OVEN WHEN ALARM ALERT GOES OFF (probably before an hour has expired).
- Turn oven OFF and DO NOT open oven door for 45 to 1 hour, OR sooner IF you are using a probe thermometer and it alerts that internal meat temp is at 140 degrees. Remove pork from oven, lightly cover with foil, and let rest 5-10 minutes to redistribute internal juices. Roast should be done, very slightly pink in the center, and very moist.
- After resting 10 minutes, the roast should reach a safe 145-150 degrees.
- NOTE:******* For anyone questioning this method of cooking, it really does reach the proper internal temperature on a thermometer. According to Sara Moulton on FoodTV, trichinosos is killed at 138 degrees, and 145 is a safe temperature for pork, although the USDA recommends 160 degrees (meat will be much drier). If the center of the meat is not a little pink, it is overcooked!
- VARIATION: To make Roasted Veggies along with the tenderloin, peel carrots and potatoes, and cut into about 1-inch cubes. Season as desired and drizzle with a little oil. Add vegetables to pan around (but NOT touching) pork tenderloin. Cook tenderloin as instructed above. The roasted potatoes and carrots should be done when the roast is done. You may need to adjust the size of the potatoes and carrots depending upon the weight of your tenderloin and how long you cook it.
OVEN-BAKED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Wash and pat dry the tenderloin.
- Lay it out on a cutting board and pierce all over with fork.
- Drizzle a little olive oil onto the tenderloin and rub it into the surface.
- Sprinkle, a little at a time, the seasoning mixture onto the tenderloin.
- Use a basting brush to coat all surfaces of the tenderloin, making somewhat of a paste.
- Add more olive oil as needed.
- Place in the provided bag and secure the end.
- Pierce the bag in order to allow steam to escape.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
People also searched
More about "pork tenderloin recipes oven food"
JUICIEST BAKED PORK TENDERLOIN - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
4.8/5 (395)Calories 227 per servingCategory Dinner
- Mix the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Rub this spice mix over all sides of the pork.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork, working in 2 batches if your pan is not big enough to fit both tenderloins without them touching. Sear the pork on all sides until it is brown, about 6 minutes total. Take the pan off the heat.
- Move the pork to a baking dish. Return the pan to the heat and add the beef broth. Scrape the bottom of the pan to remove any stuck on bits (see notes) then boil for 1 minute until it reduces to about ¼ cup. Pour this sauce over the pork.
OUR 40 FAVORITE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - FOOD COM
10 BEST OVEN BAKED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | YUMMLY
Calories 240 per serving
BEST DAMN OVEN ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN - RECIPETEACHER
4.9/5 (35)Category DinnerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 55 mins
26 PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | WAYS TO COOK PORK …
PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
HOW TO COOK PORK TENDERLOIN | BEST PORK TENDERLOIN
15 CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES OVEN - SELECTED RECIPES
PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
HOW TO COOK PORK TENDERLOIN MEDALLIONS IN OVEN? - COOKING TOM
OVEN ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - SOUTHERN CRAVINGS
PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
JUICIEST PORK TENDERLOIN WITH HONEY-MUSTARD SAUCE …
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BALSAMIC PLUM REDUCTION RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO COOK PORK TENDERLOIN IN OVEN BAG? - BUTTERYPAN
HOW TO OVEN COOK PORK TENDERLOIN? - COOKING TOM
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT PORK TENDERLOIN IN THE OVEN - FED & FIT
GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
ASIAN-STYLE OVEN ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FOOD.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook a pork tenderloin in the oven?Trim pork tenderloin of any excess fat or silverskin. Pat pork dry and coat with olive oil. Rub seasoning mix all over pork tenderloin. Place seasoned pork into a shallow baking dish and bake in oven 25-30 minutes (internal temp should be at least 145°)
What is the best way to cook pork tenderloin medallions?cooking with pork tenderloin medallions is a fantastic way to make this versatile cut of meat super tender. the main trick to cooking pork tenderloin medallions is to not overcook them. overcooking the meat will result in a dry and tough product. i recommend cooking the tenderloins for about 6 minutes per side in a hot, 450 degree fahrenheit oven.
How long to cook pork loin roast in oven?Cook pork loin roast for about 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer shows that your roasted pork tenderloin has an internal temperature of at least 150 degrees f. Let your pork rest for a few minutes so it can sit in its juices.
How to cook pork tenderloin with peppercorns?For the pork tenderloin: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Place the peppercorns in a resealable bag and crush them coarsely with a meat mallet or rolling pin. Mix together the salt, peppercorns, thyme, rosemary and crushed red pepper, if using, in a bowl.