RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE TRIFLE
Fresh raspberries add lovely layers of color to this easy-to-assemble dessert. A rich mixture of sweetened cream cheese and whipped cream is a refreshing change from the pudding found in many trifles. -Wendy Block, Abbotsford, British Columbia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions. Cool; cut into 3/4-in. cubes. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. , In a trifle bowl or individual dessert glasses, layer half of cake cubes, 1-1/2 cups raspberries, half of cream cheese mixture and half of chocolate. Repeat layers. , Top with the remaining raspberries. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with chocolate if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- To make the crust, combine the graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter until moistened. Pour into a 9-inch springform pan. With your hands, press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan and about 1-inch up the sides. Bake for 8 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Raise the oven temperature to 450 degrees F.
- To make the filling, cream the cream cheese and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Reduce the speed of the mixer to medium and add the eggs and egg yolks, 2 at a time, mixing well. Scrape down the bowl and beater, as necessary. With the mixer on low, add the sour cream, lemon zest, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly and pour into the cooled crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Turn the oven temperature down to 225 degrees F and bake for another 1 hour and 15 minutes. Turn the oven off and open the door wide. The cake will not be completely set in the center. Allow the cake to sit in the oven with the door open for 30 minutes. Take the cake out of the oven and allow it to sit at room temperature for another 2 to 3 hours, until completely cooled. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the cake from the springform pan by carefully running a hot knife around the outside of the cake. Leave the cake on the bottom of the springform pan for serving.
- To make the topping, melt the jelly in a small pan over low heat. In a bowl, toss the raspberries and the warm jelly gently until well mixed. Arrange the berries on top of the cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Note: Measure your springform pan. The bottom of mine measures 9 inches, but it says 9 1/2. I put the springform pan on a sheet pan before putting it in the oven to catch any leaks.
GRAND RASPBERRY TRIFLE
English trifle can be made in one large dish or several small dishes. Ours combines fruit, jam, juice-drenched pound cake, and whipped cream.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Dessert & Treats Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small saucepan, bring 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup water, and lemon juice to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar, 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine jam with 3 cups raspberries, mashing slightly. In a large bowl, whip cream and 2 tablespoons sugar to stiff peaks.
- Slice pound cake 3/4 inch thick; brush both sides of slices with lemon syrup.
- Fit 1/3 of slices snugly in the bottom of a 4-quart trifle dish or other glass bowl, trimming edges if necessary. Gently spread top of layer with 1/3 of raspberry mixture, and then 1/3 of whipped cream. Repeat to make two more layers; garnish with remaining cup raspberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 24 hours.
Layered dessert that should, in theory, feed a lot of people! I know it's not a typical cake, but I think it's better than that! And it really does feed a lot of people!
Provided by Bonnie
Categories Desserts Specialty Dessert Recipes Trifle Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a medium bowl, beat cream with 1/4 cup sugar until stiff peaks form. In another bowl, cream together cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla and 1/2 cup sugar. Fold 2 cups of whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Reserve remaining whipped cream.
- Slice pound cake into 18 - 1/2 inch slices. Drain raspberries, reserving juice. Line the bottom of a 3 quart glass bowl or trifle bowl with one-third of the cake slices. Drizzle with some raspberry juice. Spread one-fourth of the cream cheese mixture over cake. Sift one-fourth of the cocoa over that. Sprinkle with one-third of the raspberries. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture, whipped cream and sifted cocoa. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 287.5 calories, Carbohydrate 26.4 g, Cholesterol 91.5 mg, Fat 19.5 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, Sodium 148.2 mg, Sugar 20 g
Flavor your dessert with fresh raspberries when you make this luscious Raspberry Cheesecake recipe. A crunchy graham cracker crust is the perfect foundation for this sweet, creamy Raspberry Cheesecake.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Gently stir in 2 cups raspberries. Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with remaining raspberries just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Fat 24 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 130 mg, Sodium 300 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 6 g
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE TRIFLE
My two favorite flavors are chocolate and raspberry...put them together with cheesecake and WOWWEE!!!!! This is awesome :) (Chill time not included)
Provided by Karen..
Yield 12-14 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cut cooled cake into 1 inch cubes.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- In a trifle bowl or other clear bowl, layer half of the cake pieces, 1 cup of raspberries, half of the cream cheese mixture and half of the chocolate.
- Repeat layers and top with remaining cup of raspberries.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 385.6, Fat 21.3, SaturatedFat 12.1, Cholesterol 20.8, Sodium 353.2, Carbohydrate 47.9, Fiber 4, Sugar 32.1, Protein 5.2
Two dessert classics are transformed into one unbeatable dish. The set custard layer and raspberry jelly topping make it a real showstopper
Provided by Cassie Best
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Put the gelatine in a bowl of cold water to soak. Measure the custard powder into a large bowl, add 3 tbsp of the milk and mix to a paste. Heat the remaining milk and 100ml of the double cream in a small pan. When steaming, pour over the custard paste and whisk until smooth. Pour back into the pan and heat, whisking continuously until thick. Remove from heat. Squeeze excess water from the gelatine leaves and whisk these into the custard. Rinse the bowl, pour the custard back in, then cover the surface with cling film.
- Grease a 23cm springform tin and line with a double layer of cling film to cover the base and sides. Wrap the outside of the tin in foil - this will catch any jelly leaks. Blitz the biscuits to fine crumbs, add the butter, and blitz again. Tip the mixture into the base of the tin and push down firmly with a spoon.
- Put the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla into a large bowl, and mix together using an electric hand whisk until well combined. Give the custard a quick whisk to loosen it a little, then add to the cheesecake mixture and whisk to combine until smooth. Pour into the tin and level the surface. Tap the tin to knock out any air bubbles (it's essential there are no gaps between the cheesecake and the cling film or the jelly will flood out in the next step). Chill for 4 hrs.
- Make up half the jelly following pack instructions, then leave to cool for 30 mins. Pour over the cheesecake, top with frozen berries and put in the fridge for 1 hr. Make up the remaining jelly 30 mins before removing the cheesecake from the fridge. Pour over the second layer of jelly and leave to set for 1 hr more.
- Put the remaining cream, icing sugar and Sherry (if using) in a bowl and whisk until softly whipped. Transfer to a piping bag. Remove the cheesecake from its tin, peel away the cling film.Place on a plate and pipe cream around the edge. Best served on the day, but will keep in the fridge for 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 749 calories, Fat 61 grams fat, SaturatedFat 38 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 44 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 30 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 6 grams protein, Sodium 1.1 milligram of sodium
EASY RASPBERRY & GINGER TRIFLE CHEESECAKE
This show-stopping cheesecake makes an impressive ending to any dinner party, buffet or barbecue. Prepare up to a day in advance.
Provided by Sarah Cook
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Put 50ml of the alcohol in a bowl with the cream cheese and beat with an electric whisk until smooth. Add the cream and sugar and beat again until well mixed and softly whipped.
- Using a pastry brush, quickly brush a gingernut biscuit with a little of the remaining alcohol. Stack, brushed-side down, on a cake plate or stand, then repeat to make a large round base of biscuits. Spread over a layer of cream, squish in some raspberries, then repeat with another layer of biscuits, pressing down slightly to stick. Repeat layers, finishing with a fourth layer of cream and raspberries. Cover with an upturned mixing bowl, or very loosely with cling film, then chill until ready to serve. It's good after 2 hrs, but could be made the day before, too. Serve with a sprinkling of crushed gingernut biscuit.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 829 calories, Fat 67 grams fat, SaturatedFat 41 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 46 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 26 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 6 grams protein, Sodium 0.9 milligram of sodium
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE TRIFLE (GLUTEN FREE)
A decadent dessert that looks and tastes far more complicated than it really is. Use your favorite white cake recipe or use a mix. I recommend Kinnikinnick's White Cake Mix. Try to keep your layers distinctly separate and the results are beautiful! I wouldn't recommend using low fat cream cheese, it's just not the same! Make sure you use frozen berries, not fresh as you require the juice from the thawed berries.
Provided by zepharum
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a chilled bowl, whip the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add 1 cup of white sugar and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining white sugar.
- Beat in roughly 4 tbsp of the juice from the thawed raspberries. You may adjust this according to your desired consistency and colour.
- Fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream from step #1. Set aside.
- Slice the white cake into thin strips.
- Assemble in a large clear bowl or trifle dish in the following manner: 1/2 the cake pieces, 1/2 the raspberries, 1/2 the raspberry cream cheese mixture, 1/2 the whipped cream. Repeat layers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1326.5, Fat 77.8, SaturatedFat 43.5, Cholesterol 227.6, Sodium 576.9, Carbohydrate 150.9, Fiber 6.4, Sugar 116.8, Protein 13.6
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE TRIFLE
Make and share this Raspberry Cheesecake Trifle recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Rhonda J
Yield 1 trifle dish, 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Drain raspberries, save juice, set aside.
- Beat cream cheese& sugar until very smooth.
- Add orange juice or liqueur, fold in whipping cream.
- To assemble: Drizzle cake slices with 1/4 cup of the reserved raspberry juice.
- In an 8 cup (2L) glass or trifle bowl, layer half of the cake slices, 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture, half the frozen berries (pressing some berries against sides of bowl) and 1/3 of the grated chocolate.
- Spoon remaining 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture over second berry layer.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- For an attractive presentation: Mound a few fresh raspberries in the centre of the dessert and garnish with mint leaves.
- Then top it all off with remaining grated chocolate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 535.4, Fat 48.7, SaturatedFat 30.2, Cholesterol 152.8, Sodium 177.8, Carbohydrate 23.5, Fiber 5.3, Sugar 13.3, Protein 7.1
People also searched
More about "raspberry cheesecake trifle food"
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE TRIFLE - CREATIONSBYKARA.COM
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Trim the crust off of the pound cake. You can eat it yourself or feed it to your begging children. Cut the remaining cake into 1" cubes.
- Slowly beat in the milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. Fold in the whipped cream. If the mixture seems too thick, you can add additional milk.
RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE TRIFLE - EASY PEASY MEALS
5/5 Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Whisk unflavored gelatin into hot water, then microwave for 20-30 seconds, and whisk again (should be fully dissolved), set aside.
RASPBERRY AMARETTO CHEESECAKE TRIFLES | DELICIOUS TRIFLE …
RASPBERRY BROWNIE CHEESECAKE TRIFLES - GARNISH & GLAZE
RASPBERRY JELLY CHEESECAKE TRIFLE RECIPE - TASTE.COM.AU
SKINNY LEMON RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE TRIFLE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
RASPBERRY LEMON CHEESECAKE TRIFLE
60 BEST TRIFLE RECIPES - EASY TRIFLE DESSERT IDEAS - THE PIONEER …
LOW FODMAP CRANBERRY RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE TRIFLE
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE TRIFLE - THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #preparation #desserts #cheesecake #dietary
You'll also love