SASSY & SPICY THREE BEAN DIP
This is my first recipe post! I came up with it when I was trying to duplicate my favorite spicy bean dip that is no longer sold at my grocery store. Everyone LOVES this dip and I am asked to make all the time. The only complaint is that there is never enough! It is pretty easy to make as you just throw all the ingredients into a food processor. It can be used as a filling for burritos, tacos or tostadas as well. I sometimes add half a can (15 oz)of Vegitarian Medium Chili to the food processor as well (for the texture of the TVP). Adjust the heat to your liking. Hope you enjoy! Adios!
Provided by NcMysteryShopper
Categories Black Beans
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Place all ingredients except Jalapenos into food processor and blend until smooth.
- Fold in Diced Jalapenos.
- Taste and adjust hot sauces to pleasant temperature.
- Garnish with cheese and cilantro leaves.
- Serve with chips or put inside a burrito or taco or on a tostada.
SUNNY'S 1, 2, 3 SPICY BEAN DIP
- Combine drained and rinsed beans, undrained beans, yogurt, chile garlic sauce, a pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper in a food processor. Blend until smooth while drizzling in a bit of olive oil to help the process along and to get the desired thickness.
- Pour the dip into a serving bowl and garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and a dollop of chile sauce in the center. Serve with nut crackers, pita chips or any dippables.
SWEET & SPICY BEAN DIP
This quick and easy 4 ingredient dip was made with hands on ingredients. So check out those pantries! I'm sure you'll be able to whip this up for unexepected guests in no time. And they give you ohhhs & ahhhs!
Provided by Rita1652
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Mix all ingredients together and place in an oven proof dish and bake for 20 minutes or microwave for 5 minutes.
- If microwaving make sure to stir a couple times.
- Serve with corn chips!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 117.2, Fat 5.8, SaturatedFat 3.6, Cholesterol 16.8, Sodium 375.5, Carbohydrate 11.2, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 8.8, Protein 5.2
People also searched
More about "sassy spicy three bean dip food"
SPICY BEAN DIP RECIPE - THE KITCHEN PAPER
SPICY REFRIED BEAN DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CHEESY SAUSAGE BEAN DIP RECIPE - KUDOS KITCHEN BY RENEE
SPICY BEAN DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
3-INGREDIENT CHEESY BEAN DIP - SWEET & SAVORY
CROCKPOT SPICY BEAN DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SASSY & SPICY THREE BEAN DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SPICY BEAN DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SPICY THREE-BEAN DIP – NUTRITION AND FOOD SAFETY
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: - FOOD.COM
SASSY SPICY THREE BEAN DIP RECIPES
(DAIRY-FREE) SPICY BEAN DIP - SO EASY AND SIMPLE! - ALLERGY A LA …
THE SMART WAY TO MAKE A SPICY WHITE BEAN DIP 💡 | STRUGGLE MEALS
SASSY & SPICY THREE BEAN DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | BEAN …
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make spicy bean dip?Spicy Bean Dip. Ingredients. Instructions. Combine garlic, shallots, and jalapeños together in a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Add spices to your desired flavor (sometimes I add garlic powder, or olive oil for a thinner consistency).
What to serve with black bean dip?Exceptionally versatile, this spicy black bean dip can be served warm or cold and can be topped with anything from avocado and chives to roasted corn and jalapeños. Here are some of my favorite ways to enjoy this spicy bean dip:
What is the best base for a spicy dip?Beans: black beans, much like chickpeas, are the perfect base for a spicy dip. They're a blank slate in flavor and offer an ideal creamy texture.
What is black bean dip made out of?This Spicy Black Bean Dip is the result of enjoying a delicious and dip at a local restaurant. A few days after having it, I got a hankering to whir up my own. This 8-ingredient spicy black bean dip is creamy, spicy and incredibly flavorful thanks to cumin, coriander, garlic and parsley.