MARINATED CUCUMBER, ONION, AND TOMATO SALAD
- Whisk water, vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl until smooth; add cucumbers, tomatoes, and onion and stir to coat.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 156.2 calories, Carbohydrate 18 g, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 784 mg, Sugar 11.9 g
TOMATO, ONION, AND CUCUMBER SALAD
For a fresh salad standby, try Rachael Ray's Tomato, Onion and Cucumber Salad recipe from 30 Minute Meals on Food Network.
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Dress the tomatoes, onions, and cucumber with olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Let stand while you prepare dinner, about 20 minutes. Re-toss and serve salad with crusty bread for mopping up juices and oil.
TOMATO, CUCUMBER AND RED ONION SALAD
"Refreshing light summer salad." I like to make this salad in the Summer when my Tomatoes, and Basil are plentiful and Cucumbers are 3 for a dollar at the Grocery stores and farmers markets! A very pretty healthy salad. Try it I don't think you will be dissapointed!
Provided by Little Bee
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, toss together the cucumbers, vinegar, sugar and salt. Let stand at room temperature for an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, onion, Basil and oil to cucumbers and toss to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- This recipe is featured in our.
TOMATO, CUCUMBER, & ONION SALAD
- peel tomatoes and dice them and place in bowl.
- peel cucumbers and dice or slice place in bowl.
- grate onion place in bowl dice the green onion. put in bowl.
- add mayo, salt,& pepper.
- mix well and refridgerate 2 hours. serve.
People also searched
More about "summer tomato onion cucumber salad food"
CUCUMBER TOMATO ONION SALAD - THE SEASONED MOM
5/5 (2)Total Time 40 minsCategory Salad, Side DishCalories 194 per serving
- In a separate bowl or jar, whisk or shake together olive oil and vinegar. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Allow the salad to marinate for about 30 minutes – 1 hour at room temperature or in the fridge (if you prefer a cold salad).
TOMATO, ONION & CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Reviews 9Category Healthy Tomato Salad RecipesRatings 10Calories 66 per serving
- Remove alternating stripes of peel from the cucumbers. Slice the cucumbers into thin rounds. Add the cucumber slices, tomatoes and onion to the dressing; gently toss to combine. Let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
TOMATO VIDALIA ONION AND CUCUMBER SUMMER SALAD
SUMMER SALAD WITH PEPPERS, TOMATO, CUCUMBER - EAT …
SIMPLE ITALIAN CUCUMBER, ONION AND TOMATO SALAD
TOMATO, ONION AND CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE - WEBMD
SUMMER TOMATO, ONION & CUCUMBER SALAD | SHAPE …
MARINATED CUCUMBER, TOMATO, AND ONION SALAD
5/5 (1)Total Time 14 hrs 15 mins
BEST CUCUMBER, TOMATO, AND ONION SALAD RECIPE - DELISH
Total Time 25 mins
TOMATO, CUCUMBER, AND ONION SALAD - SOUTHERN BITE
SUMMER TOMATO, ONION & CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TOMATO SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
20+ CUCUMBER AND TOMATO SALAD RECIPES | EATINGWELL
CUCUMBER TOMATO SALAD - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
CUCUMBER, TOMATO, AND RED ONION SALAD RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
EASY CUCUMBER TOMATO ONION SALAD - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
FRESH CUCUMBER, TOMATO AND ONION SUMMER SALAD
SUMMER SALAD (TOMATO. CUCUMBER AND ONION) RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make cucumber and tomato salad?DIRECTIONS 1 In a large bowl, toss together the cucumbers, vinegar, sugar and salt. Let stand at room temperature for an hour, stirring occasionally. 2 Add tomatoes, onion, Basil and oil to cucumbers and toss to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. 3 This recipe is featured in our.
What can I do with leftover cucumbers and tomatoes?Peel and slice the cucumber into coins then add to a large bowl. Slice the tomato into wedges and thinly slice the red onion then add to the bowl. Dress with a vinaigrette of your choice and serve. Pour equal amounts olive oil and vinegar or lemon juice into a jar then add salt and pepper and dried oregano. You can add some minced garlic too.
What is the best salad to serve with cucumbers?Then you should try my other cucumber salads like my Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad, Creamy Cucumber Salad, or my Garlic Soy Cucumber Salad . Y’all enjoy! In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions.
How do you make a tomato and onion salad?peel tomatoes and dice them and place in bowl. peel cucumbers and dice or slice place in bowl. grate onion place in bowl dice the green onion. put in bowl. add mayo, salt,& pepper. mix well and refridgerate 2 hours. serve.