WILTON SUGAR COOKIES FOR THEIR SHAPED PANS RECIPE - (3.8/5)
Provided by WhystleStop
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended. Beat in egg, vanilla and almond extracts. Mix well. Combine flour and salt and gradually add to butter mixture. Beat until well blended. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cavities with vegetable pan spray or Wilton Bake Easy spray as I did. Press the dough into the cavities, filling 2/3 full. Bake 9-10 minutes or until light brown around the edges. Cool in pan 5 minutes before turning over and tapping lightly to remove cookies. If this is unsuccessful, I found gently lifting the edge of the cookie with my fingers and removing worked well. Cool completely on cooling grid/rack. to create the perfect snowflake look. If this all looks pretty easy, that is because it is! Since the snowflakes have patterns on them already, if you can outline, fill and dip you can make gorgeous cookies with little effort or skill! For a clean look, simply use a toothpick to push sugars or icing back into place.
CHOCOLATE CHIP PAN COOKIE (WILTON HEART PAN)
This makes a beautiful cookie that can easily be removed from the pan for decoration. This recipe came with my Wilton Heart Shaped Cookie Pan, but can be used in a 13x9 shallow pan.
Provided by Some1sGrandma
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 1 big heart cookie, 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350.
- spray pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Oil your hands and pat dough into pan almost to the edges. You can now sprinkle with sugar in you want a "sparkly" finish and plan not to decorate.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool on rack for 5 minutes.
- Put cooling rack over top of cookie and gently flip to remove cookie.
- Let cool completely before cutting on decorating.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 321.9, Fat 15.5, SaturatedFat 9.4, Cholesterol 56.9, Sodium 206.8, Carbohydrate 43.8, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 25, Protein 3.8
WILTON COOKIE BLOSSOM SUGAR COOKIES
These are an easy sugar cookie to make because they require no refrigeration of the dough before rolling it out. Updated 11/2009 - after reading some of the reviews that said the dough was crumbly, I updated the ingredients to state that the unsalted butter should be softened to room temperature. I am hoping that solves the crumbly dough problem. I've never experienced that and I am thinking that is because I soften the butter before mixing. Hope that helps everyone.
Provided by Marie Nixon
Yield 12 4inch round cookies
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugar with electric mixer for 2 minutes; scrape down bowl.
- Cream the mixture for an additional minute.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Sift baking powder and flour.
- Add flour mixture 1 cup at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- The dough will be very stiff.
- Blend in the last of the flour by hand.
- Do not chill dough.
- Roll dough to 3/8" thickness and cut out using cookie cutters.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.
- Remove cookies to cooling grid to cool completely.
- Note: I got 12-14 4" round cookies out of one batch.
- My convection oven baked them at 350° for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 321.2, Fat 16.1, SaturatedFat 9.9, Cholesterol 56.2, Sodium 69.3, Carbohydrate 40.8, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 16.8, Protein 3.9
People also searched
More about "wilton sugar cookies for their shaped pans recipe 385 food"
SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE | WILTON
4/5 (4)Total Time 45 minsCategory Recipes-Cookie-Dough
COOKIE RECIPES | WILTON
THE BEST CUT OUT SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE | WILTON
SUGAR COOKIE FOR GIANT COOKIE PANS RECIPE | WILTON
Servings 8-10Category Lean-Missing-Images
WILTON SHORTBREAD COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
WILTON SUGAR COOKIES FOR THEIR SHAPED PANS RECIPE
RECIPES - HOMEMADE RECIPES | WILTON
QUICK AND EASY SUGAR COOKIES RECIPE FOR BEGINNERS | WILTON
HOW TO USE A COOKIE MOLD PAN RECIPES - RECIPESCOOKIEDOUGH
SUGAR COOKIES FOR COOKIE PANS RECIPE | RECIPE | WILTON SUGAR …
SUGAR COOKIE MOLDS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS
WILTON SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE FOR MOLDED PAN - BIGOVEN.COM
SUGAR COOKIES FOR COOKIE PANS RECIPE | RECIPE | RECIPES, SUGAR …
SUGAR COOKIES FOR COOKIE PANS RECIPE | RECIPE | RECIPES, MOLDED …
VANILLA-SUGAR COOKIES ON-A-STICK RECIPE | WILTON
SUGAR COOKIES FOR COOKIE PANS RECIPE - FOODGURUUSA.COM
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love