Craft Cred: One Little Project
How adorable are these?? This is cute for a spring pop of decor, or a fun kid friendly project. Honestly, I’d love one of these in my room!
- Smooth Rocks
- Copper Wire
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Acrylic Paint
- Mod Podge
- Paint the rocks a solid color. You may need a few coats
- With a small brush, add in some patterns
- Once the paint is dry, add a layer of Mod Podge.
- Wrap the wire around a pen or marker a few times to make some loops.
- Wrap the rest of the wire around the stone.
- Stick a photo in between the loops to hold it upright.