ROAST BEEF QUICHE
- Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes; remove foil. Bake 5 minutes longer. Reduce heat to 375°. Sprinkle beef and onions into the crust. , In a bowl, beat the flour and eggs until smooth. Add milk, steak sauce and seasonings; beat until smooth. Stir in cheese and green pepper. Pour into crust. , Bake for 25 minutes or until center is set. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 346 calories, Fat 20g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 174mg cholesterol, Sodium 370mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 23g protein.
BEEF AND CHEDDAR QUICHE
This recipe has been a family favorite for years. It's easy to prepare and perfect for a busy schedule. I've also made this recipe with salmon - substituting two cans for the ground beef and adding 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. It's great!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Meanwhile, line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes. Remove foil; bake for 5 minutes more. Set aside. , Drain beef; place in a large bowl. Add the eggs, mayonnaise, milk, onion, cornstarch, salt, pepper and 1 cup cheese. Pour into crust. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. , If necessary, cover the edges of crust with foil to prevent overbrowning. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand 5-10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 433 calories, Fat 32g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 143mg cholesterol, Sodium 700mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 17g protein.
CHEDDAR AND TOMATO QUICHE
This recipe comes from an old Betty Crocker Cookbook. It has a great flavor. I always have to make two pies for dinner because my family loves it so much!
Provided by bakedapple42
Yield 1 pie, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bake pie shell.(I use Pillsbury Ready-Crust).
- Heat cheddar cheese, onion, salt, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted; remove from heat.
- Beat eggs in large bowl until foamy; beat cheese mixture in gradually. Pour into pie shell.
- Cook uncovered in 325 degree oven just until set, about 25 minutes.
- Cut tomatoes into thin slices. Overlap slices around outer edge of pie to form a wreath. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese. Cook uncovered 15 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 443.2, Fat 32.3, SaturatedFat 15.6, Cholesterol 166.5, Sodium 775.5, Carbohydrate 18, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 2.3, Protein 20.4
BACON & CHEDDAR QUICHE
- Crumble bacon in to the bottom of the pie shell.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the bacon.
- Saute green onions in bacon grease and sprinkle over cheese.
- Beat eggs, half& half& milk together, then add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into the pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 407.7, Fat 30.1, SaturatedFat 13.5, Cholesterol 160.5, Sodium 741.8, Carbohydrate 17.7, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 0.7, Protein 16.6
- Brown meat in skillet with onions and bell pepper then drain.
- In separate bowl, blend all remaining ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Add to ground beef mixture.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake @ 350° for 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 667.1, Fat 47.5, SaturatedFat 18.4, Cholesterol 185.4, Sodium 725, Carbohydrate 31, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 2.5, Protein 28.4
People also searched
More about "beef and cheddar quiche food"
33 BEST QUICHE RECIPES | EASY QUICHE RECIPE IDEAS - FOOD …
BEEF AND CHEDDAR QUICHE #SUNDAYSUPPER
BEEF AND CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Servings 8Total Time 1 hrCategory Breakfast, BrunchCalories 433 per serving
CHEESY BULLY BEEF BREAKFAST QUICHE - SAFFARAZZI.COM
BEEF AND CHEDDAR QUICHE | RECIPE | QUICHE RECIPES, BEEF QUICHE, …
CHEDDAR AND TOMATO QUICHE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BACON AND CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BEEF AND CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE BY COUNTRY.CHEF | IFOOD.TV
BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR QUICHE | M&M FOOD MARKET
CHEDDAR CHEESE QUICHE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BEEF & CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
BEEF TACO QUICHE FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CHEESEBURGER QUICHE RECIPE AND NUTRITION - EAT THIS MUCH
HAMBURGER QUICHE - SIMPLY STACIE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make quiche with ground beef?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Brown meat in skillet with onions and bell pepper then drain. In separate bowl, blend all remaining ingredients and stir until smooth. Add to ground beef mixture. Spoon into pie shell. Bake @ 350° for 35 minutes. “Yummy.” 45 Best Quiches To Make Any Time of...
What kind of cheese is in a quiche?Loaded with tender, shredded chicken and creamy pepper Jack cheese, it’s guaranteed to become a family favorite. If you’re looking for a satisfying bite that’s low on calories, these individual-size quiches are the way to go.
What is the best crust to use for Quiche?Refrigerated crescent roll dough makes a great crust for quiche. Line your pie plate with it and then add a thin layer of cheese (before you pour your other fillings in) to keep the egg mixture from soaking in too much. Your crust will bake up golden-brown and fluffy.
What is the best way to make Quiche more filling?Use tangy green chiles and pepper Jack cheese to cut through the richness of the custardy, baked eggs. Trisha has a tasty tip for making this homestyle quiche even more filling: add cooked cheese tortellini. Just make sure the pasta is fully covered by egg before the quiche goes into the oven — otherwise the tortellini will burn.