JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER
No more dry, lackluster burgers. These are juicy, and spices can be easily added or changed to suit anyone's taste. Baste frequently with your favorite barbeque sauce. If you find the meat mixture too mushy, just add more bread crumbs until it forms patties that hold their shape.
Provided by Jane
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288.1 calories, Carbohydrate 9.1 g, Cholesterol 95.5 mg, Fat 17.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 21.5 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 196.3 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
BEST HAMBURGER EVER
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Cholesterol 173.6 mg, Fat 27.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 39 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 966.9 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
BEST BURGER EVER
- Special equipment: Chimney starter, all-natural lump charcoal and kettle grill
- Pass the meat through the coarsest die of a food grinder. Place the ground meat into a bowl and mix together to evenly distribute the different types of meat. Place in the refrigerator uncovered, for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, fill a large chimney starter with charcoal and light. Once the coals are ashy white, transfer to a kettle grill and spread evenly. Set grate over coals.
- While the coals are heating, shape the meat into 4 patties that are 6 ounces in weight and 3/4-inch thick. Sprinkle each patty on both sides with the salt. Place on the grill and do not move for 2 minutes. Flip the burgers every 2 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 135 degrees on an instant-read thermometer. Watch for hot spots and move the burgers if flare-ups occur. Resist the urge to smash down on the patties. Remove the burgers from the heat to a plate and prepare the buns by placing them on the grill, cut side down for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and place them cut side up on a platter. Divide the cheese evenly between the top buns, set the meat patty on top of the cheese. Coat the cut side of each bottom bun with a little mayonnaise and set atop the meat. Allow each burger to sit upside down for a minute before flipping and consuming.
BEST BURGERS EVER
I must give credit where credit is due. I took this recipe from a TV grilling show called "Red Hot & Ready". The burgers were originally called "Caesar Burgers" but I think my name is more appropriate. These burgers are without a doubt the best I have ever had.
Provided by Matty B
Yield 5-6 burgers
Number Of Ingredients 10
- First off we must prepare a spicy butter mixing 6 oz soft butter in bowl with 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce and 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- Roll spicy butter into a log using plastic wrap and place in fridge.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Take hardened spicy butter log from fridge, remove plastic wrap and cut butter into discs.
- Take ground beef mix and shape into 6 oz balls, inserting spicy butter discs in middle (the spicy butter will flavour and keep the burgers moist while grilling).
- Flatten balls into uniform patties, no more than an inch think, to ensure proper cooking.
- Grill to desired temperature, serve on toasty buns and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 656.8, Fat 54.9, SaturatedFat 28.1, Cholesterol 196.5, Sodium 420.6, Carbohydrate 5.5, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 1.9, Protein 34.6
People also searched
More about "best hamburger ever food"
THE BEST CLASSIC BURGER - THE WHOLESOME DISH
5/5 (62)Calories 558 per servingCategory Dinner, Entree
- In a large bowl, add the beef. Sprinkle evenly with the Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Use your hands to mix the ingredients until they are just combined.
- Divide the meat mixture into fourths. Take 1/4 of the meat mixture and use your hands to press it into the shape of a hamburger patty that is about 3/4 inch thick. Make an indention in the middle of the patty to prevent bulging in the center of the hamburger as it cooks. Repeat with the remaining meat mixture, making 4 hamburgers.
- Place the burgers on the grill. Cook 4-5 minutes on the first side. Flip the burgers over and cook an additional 4-5 minutes, until the burgers have reached the desired doneness.*
12 OF THE WORLD’S BEST BURGERS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM
Author Evan RiddlePublished Aug 9, 2019Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Ari Gold @ Patty & Bun. Patty & Bun is a burger restaurant based in London, England. The chain also expanded into several other locations inside the UK, thanks to the uniquely delicious burgers they serve.
- The Emmy Burger @ Emily. Emily in New York is a restaurant that serves only one burger, the Emmy Burger. However, limited amounts of it are sold every day, and the meal costs USD 26 with the fries.
- Big Mac @ McDonald’s. Call us crazy, but how can we possibly leave out a burger that sells 550 million times each year in America alone? That means that every second, there are 17 people across the country stuffing their faces with the McDonald's icon.
- FleurBurger @ Fleur. Arguably, a quick burger feed at Shake Shack or In-N-Out will do the trick, and with a bill of under $10, it's hard to say no. Over at the Fleur restaurant in Las Vegas, however, $10 won't even get you a napkin.
- The Butchers Club Burger @ The Butchers Club. It might come as a bit of a surprise to find one of the world's best burgers (a dish which is typically American) in an Asian locale, however, when we consider the number of internationals in the city, as well as the fact that its executive chef is from Canada, it starts to make a little more sense.
- The Smokey Burger @ Burger Liquor. Yes, everything's bigger in Texas, but for our next stop, we're heading down to Wellington, New Zealand, where, apparently, everything's more delicious.
- The Ozersky Burger. When you've been rated as the best burger in Dallas, a city with a booming foodie scene, then you know you've done something rather extraordinary.
- The Burger @ Dirty Bones. With six ounces of aged beef alongside black treacle bacon, gooey gorgonzola sauce, pickled jalapeños, baby spinach, and a slathering of garlic aioli, 'The Burger' at Dirty Bones in Kensington, London is sure to satisfy burger enthusiasts, be them from the area or from afar.
- Backyard Burger @ Gordon Ramsay Burger. When you've got a name like Mr. Gordon Ramsay tied to the restaurant, customers walk in with only the highest expectations.
- The Jackie-O @ Fat Bobs Bar & Grill. For the next leg of our juicy burger journey around the world, we're heading all the way to the Land Down Under, specifically the southeastern suburbs of Melbourne.
BOBBY'S BEST BURGERS - FOOD COM
22 BEST BURGER RECIPES - FOOD & WINE
FAST FOOD HAMBURGERS RANKED WORST TO BEST - MASHED.COM
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPE - ERREN'S KITCHEN
THE BEST BURGER IN EVERY STATE OF THE US - FOOD & WINE
BEST. BURGER. EVER. | BEST. EVER. | FOOD NETWORK
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BURGER EVER - CONSUMER REPORTS
THE BEST EVER HAMBURGER RECIPE - I HEART NAPTIME
BEST. BURGER. EVER. | BEST. EVER. | FOOD NETWORK
A&W CANADA: BEST BURGER EVER - FOODOLOGY
MOST AMAZING HAMBURGER BUNS RECIPE EVER | GUGAFOODS
THE BEST BEEF BURGER - FOOD NETWORK CANADA
BEST HAMBURGER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
THE BEST BITES FOR EVERY PRICE: $10 AND UNDER - THE STRANGER
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best burger in the world?The most inventive burger is the Ramen Burger from Ramen.Co in New York. From: Best. Burger. Ever. with Best. Ever. The best turkey burger is at Roam Artisan Burgers in San Francisco.
What are the best burger recipes?The Best Burger Recipes We’ve Ever Had. 1 Gruyere and Egg Burgers. These burgers were a huge hit with our friends during football season. Regular mayo can easily be substituted for the garlic ... 2 Taco Burgers. 3 Bacon-Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers. 4 Mini Burgers with the Works. 5 Bacon Cheeseburgers with Fry Sauce. More items
What is the best beef for making hamburger patties?The best beef for making hamburger patties is 80% lean and 20 % fat ground beef. You really need the fat in the meat to make juicy flavorful burgers. *Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post. Add 80% lean ground beef to a large bowl. Add Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
What is the best-burger-ever?The “Best-Burger-Ever” Burger, created by Matheson, features a 4oz grass-fed, brioche bun. “This is the burger collaboration Canada has been waiting for!” says Chef Matty Matheson. “A&W asked me to help make the best tasting burger ever—and I totally nailed it. Starting with the best ever cut of the best ever grass-fed beef made it simple.”