CARAMEL CRISPIX® MIX
- Bring butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup to a boil.
- Boil 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add baking soda (it will foam).
- Put the cereal in a large bowl and pour the boiled mixture over the cereal and stir to coat.
- Bake 1 hour at 200-250F degrees.
- Stir every 15 minutes.
- You may add nuts if you desire.
CARAMEL CRISPIX MIX W/ M&M'S
I got this recipe from a coworker, warning: it's highly addictive! It's a perfect combination of salty, sweet, and a little chocolate. I was a little hesitant about microwaving the mixture in a bag, but it turns out well. You could definitely add more M&M's if you'd like. I've made this for holidays and used festive M&M's (red/white/blue for the 4th of July, red/green for Christmas). Total cook time includes cooling.
Provided by hmms1660
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- IN A MICROWAVE BOWL ADD: 3/4 cup butter, 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar, 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp white syrup, and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stir.
- Repeat - microwave 2 minutes, stir.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla. Stir until light caramel look.
- IN A PAPER BAG ADD: box of Crispix, jar of peanuts and bag of pretzels (hint: I make this dry mix while I'm microwaving the caramel mix above).
- Pour caramel mix over dry mix, shake bag.
- Microwave 90 seconds, shake bag.
- Repeat - microwave 90 seconds, shake bag.
- Spread over wax paper to cool (hint: the more you spread, the less clumps you will have).
- When cool, add bag of M&M's.
- Store in a tightly covered/sealed container.
CARAMEL CRISPIX IN MICROWAVE
Found this recipe on Cooks.com while looking for some new snack ideas for a family party coming up. Couldn't keep my husband out of it! He loved it! It was so easy and quick. Hopefully there will be some left for the party...made two batches! I think you could use all peanuts if preferred. I found it broke up better when...
Provided by Lois Payment
Categories Other Snacks
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. Place the cereal and nuts in a 'double' grocery bag. Shake to mix. Set aside.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on high for 2-1/2 minutes. Stir. Cook 2-1/2 minutes more. Add soda and vanilla. Stir well.
- 3. Pour the caramel mixture (while hot) into the grocery bag with cereal. Shake well then place in microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes. Shake again. MIcrowave 1-1/2 minutes more. Shake and pour onto jelly roll plan to cool and break up.
CARAMEL CRISPEX MIX
I can't remember where I got this recipe. I have had this recipe for a very long time. It is good to make ahead and take for traveling for snacks for the kids and also good to take to potlucks. Usually no leftovers of this! You can also substitute the Crispix with Chex or a store brand like these two.
Provided by KaraRN
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place cereal and pecans in a large enough bowl to mix. Set aside.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes. Stir. Heat additional time until mixture boils.
- Remove from microwave and add baking soda and vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereal and pecans.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 250°F for 1 hour; stirring twice.
- Place in ziplock baggies or sealed container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 593.7, Fat 26.1, SaturatedFat 5.5, Cholesterol 15.2, Sodium 625.5, Carbohydrate 88.4, Fiber 3.3, Sugar 27.9, Protein 6.8
KELLOGG'S ORIGINAL CRISPIX MIX RECIPE
This is the recipe that I found inside the box of Crispix Cereal. The ingredients appear to be slightly different from the other posted recipes. NOTES: Dry roasted mixed nuts can be used in place of regular mixed nuts. Reduced calorie margarine can be substituted for regular margarine. For nutrition and other great recipes, please visit the www.kelloggs.com/recipes website.
Provided by senseicheryl
Yield 9 cups, 18 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine Kellogg's Crispix cereal, nuts and pretzels in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Stir together the remaining ingredients. Pour over cereal mixture. Stir until evenly coated.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
- 1. Put cereal; nuts and pretzels into large bowl.
- 2. Melt butter in saucepan. Add brown sugar and corn syrup.
- 3. Bring to a boil and let boil one minute.
- 4. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla & baking soda. Stir well.
- 5. Pour over cereal mixture and stir until well coated.
- 6. Put on baking pan sprayed with Pam.
- 7. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 8. Cool on waxed paper, stirring frequently as it cools to break it apart.
People also searched
More about "caramel crispix mix w mms food"
CARAMEL CRISPIX SNACK MIX - SWEET & SALTY RECIPE
4.8/5 (13)Total Time 13 minsCategory Appetizer, SnackCalories 416 per serving
- Add brown sugar, butter, Karo syrup and salt to a large saucepan. Boil for 1-1/2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the baking soda. Be careful because the mixture will foam up and be very hot. Pour into the paper bag over the cereal mixture.
- Roll the top of the bag down and shake to distribute the sugar mixture throughout the cereal mixture. Heat bag in the microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove and reshake. Return to the microwave for a total of 3 times.
- Spread out on rimmed cookie sheets to dry for a couple hours or overnight. Occasionally break up the mix. Store dried mix in an airtight container.
CARAMEL CRISPIX MIX - WHAT MOLLY MADE
4/5 (38)Total Time 12 minsCategory DessertCalories 316 per serving
- Place the Crispix in a large microwave safe mixing bowl or large paper bag. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or a silpat mat and set aside.
- Combine the butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and allow to boil for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Be careful not to boil too long or caramel will be too crunchy. Remove mixture from the stove and add the baking soda. The mixture will foam a bit then settle.
- Add the caramel mixture to the prepared Crispix and stir gently with a rubber or wooden spatula. Place the bowl of caramel Crispix in the microwave and heat on high for 1 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir gently. Repeat 3 more times to reach a total of 4 minutes. Spread mixture evenly onto prepared baking sheets and sprinkle generously with sea salt. Allow to cool completely, breaking pieces or chunks apart with your hands or spatula as it cools. Store in an air tight container for up to 5 days.
CARAMEL CRISPIX RECIPE - SIMPLY HAPPENINGS
4.4/5 (80)Total Time 10 minsCategory DessertsPublished Nov 7, 2019
S'MORES CRISPIX MIX® - KELLOGG'S
CARAMEL NUT CRISPIX - WYSE GUIDE
MAKE CARAMEL CRISPIX MIX EVEN QUICKER AND EASIER WITH THIS
CARAMEL CRISPIX CEREAL MIX | ALLRECIPES
CARAMEL CRISPIX SNACK MIX | CARAMEL CRISPIX SNACK MIX RECIPE
CARAMEL CRISPIX MIX W/ M&M'S RECIPE - FOOD.COM
PRALINE CRUNCH (HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!) • DANCE AROUND THE …
CARAMEL CRISPIX RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
CARAMEL CRISPIX SNACK MIX STORY - HOSTESS AT HEART
CARAMEL CRISPIX - COMPLETE RECIPES
CARAMEL CRISPIX MIX RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CRISPIX MIX® ORIGINAL - KELLOGG'S
CRISPIX CARAMEL SNACK MIX RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
CARAMEL CRISPIX MIX IN THE MICROWAVE - COOKING WITH …
You'll also love