TEATIME CUCUMBER SANDWICHES
Feature Teatime Cucumber Sandwiches at your next tea party! Made with cream cheese and rye bread, these cucumber sandwiches make for lovely light fare.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Meal Recipes
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Spread 8 bread slices with cream cheese spread.
- Top with cucumber; cover with remaining bread slices.
- Cut each sandwich into quarters to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 450 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 2 g, Protein 6 g
ENGLISH TEA CUCUMBER SANDWICHES
- Place cucumber slices between 2 paper towels set in a colander. Allow liquid to drain, about 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion salt, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on one side of each bread slice.
- Divide cucumber slices over half of the bread slices; sprinkle lemon pepper on cucumber.
- Stack the other half of the bread slices with spread sides down over the cucumber slices to make sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201.6 calories, Carbohydrate 20.5 g, Cholesterol 22.3 mg, Fat 11.4 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 396.5 mg, Sugar 2 g
CREAM CHEESE, CUCUMBER AND CHIVE SANDWICHES
- Spread the bread with cream cheese, then sprinkle with chives. Layer on the cucumber, season well and top with the other bread slices. Cut into traingles, fingers or squares and scrape a thin layer of butter onto one cut edge of each, then dip into the chopped chives to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 56.6, Fat 2.5, SaturatedFat 1.3, Cholesterol 6.7, Sodium 83.6, Carbohydrate 7.2, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 1, Protein 1.5
More about "cream cheese cucumber and chive sandwiches food"
CUCUMBER TEA SANDWICHES WITH A CHIVE & DILL CREAM CHEESE ...
- Begin by making the cream cheese spread. Mix together the cream cheese and the mayonnaise with an electric mixer until thoroughly blended.
- Now assemble the sandwiches. Spread about 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture onto one side of 2 pieces of bread.
EASY CUCUMBER SANDWICHES WITH CREAM CHEESE - MY ACTIVE KITCHEN
- Slice cucumber very thinly using a mandolin and if your knife skill is great, then use a knife but ensure that the cucumber slices are paper-thin.
- Make the cream cheese filling. Add the cream cheese and mayonnaise together in a bowl until smooth. Add dill and stir to combine. Finally, season with some salt and pepper to taste.
- This step is optional, you may or may not cut the crust off the white bread before you assemble the sandwich
- Finally, assemble the sandwich, start by spreading the cream cheese filling on bread slices. Followed by the cucumber slices, layer it on the cream cheese spread and top it with another slice of bread. Using a sharp or serrated knife, cut off the crust if you haven’t done this beforehand. Then cut the sandwich into 3 fingers.
CREAM CHEESE CUCUMBER SANDWICHES - THE TIPSY HOUSEWIFE
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
CREAM CHEESE AND CUCUMBER SANDWICH | JAGRUTI'S COOKING ODYSSEY
Cuisine BritishEstimated Reading Time 6 minsServings 2Total Time 10 mins
CUCUMBER SANDWICH RECIPE WITH EASY DILL SPREAD - THE ...
5/5 Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Using a handheld mixer, mix on medium speed until smooth and well combined. This can be made and kept refrigerated up to 2 days in advance.
- To assemble the sandwiches, begin by very lightly buttering each slice of bread all the way to the edges. Then, spread a scant tablespoon of the dill sauce across each slice of bread. Reserve/use any leftover spread as a vegetable dip, if desired.
- Divide the sliced cucumber over half of the bread slices, slightly overlapping them. Top with the remaining bread slices and cut into triangles or rectangles. Serve and enjoy!
CUCUMBER AND CREAM CHEESE SANDWICH ROLLS (WITH LAVASH ...
4.6/5 (60)Category Sandwiches & SnacksCuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 mins
- Lay a piece of lavash bread on your workspace and spread some cream cheese evenly (as shown in the picture) leaving one of the short ends with some empty space.
- Begin rolling the bread by the short end, but not the end with the space. Roll it tightly, not allowing any air gaps to form.
OMG-WORTHY CUCUMBER SANDWICH RECIPE (EASY, QUICK AND ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CUCUMBER-CHIVE TEA SANDWICHES - KIYAFRIES
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
- Halve the cucumber lengthwise and use a small spoon to scoop out the seeds. Use a mandoline to slice the cucumber into thin lengthwise strips.
- Use a very sharp knife to trim the edges of the cucumber and slice the crust off of the bread. Slice each piece of bread in half on the diagonal to form triangles.
COOL AS A CUCUMBER! CHEESE, CUCUMBER AND CHIVE SANDWICH ...
- Add all the ingredients, EXCEPT the cucumber, and mix thoroughly. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then add the diced cucumber and gently fold through the mixture.Check the seasoning once more.
- Serve as a sandwich spread or as a dip for crudites; also wonderful with crackers and scones. This spread is deleicious when served with smoked salmon and blinis.
EASY CUCUMBER TEA SANDWICHES | OH, HOW CIVILIZED
- Slice cucumber. Blot cucumber slices with paper towels.The cucumber needs to be cut into two different thicknesses. Use a mandoline slicer to cut cucumber into 2 sizes. 4 slices at 1/8" and 4 slices at the thinnest setting so that it's paper thin. After slicing the cucumbers, place them flat on paper towels and blot to make sure they're dry.
CUCUMBER SANDWICHES WITH DILL CREAM CHEESE | NEIGHBORFOOD
- Cut the crusts off the bread then slather both sides with cream cheese mixture. Spread the cucumbers in a single layer on one side of bread. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and chives then top with the second slice of bread.
CUCUMBER CREAM CHEESE TEA SANDWICHES RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CHIVE CREAM CHEESE AND CUCUMBER TEA SANDWICHES
10 BEST CUCUMBER TEA SANDWICH WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPES ...
CREAM CHEESE CUCUMBER AND CHIVE SANDWICHES
You'll also love