SPICY GREEN BEANS
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Add the oil and butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. When the butter is melted and hot, add the green beans and bell pepper and toss to coat. Add the red pepper flakes and some salt and toss again. Cook, stirring frequently, until the beans are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
EASY SPICY BEANS'N'WIENERS
Categories Bean Tomato Sauté Vegetarian Quick & Easy High Fiber
Yield 4 - 6 people
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large skillet, with cooking spray, add hotdogs, onions and green peppers. Saute till cooked or about 8 minutes. Add the beans and stewed tomatoes. Simmer till preferred thickness or temperature. We often change it up with the addition of various seasonings in the house. Left overs are great or add some cheese whiz and use as a dip for nachos. YUMMY!! Very simple and tastes incredible!!
SPICED RICE & BEANS
Mary's version of the Indian dish, kitchari, is a great storecupboard supper, delicious as a main or a side
Provided by Mary Cadogan
Categories Dinner, Main course, Side dish
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Rinse the rice several times in cold water until the water runs clear. Drain well. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and ginger and fry for 5 mins until the onion is lightly coloured. Stir in the garlic, chilli, cumin and mustard seeds, and fry for 1 min.
- Tip the rice and beans into the pan and mix well. Add 600ml water, the bay, cinnamon stick, turmeric and a little salt. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, cover and gently cook for about 15 mins until the rice is tender. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and serve with a tomato salad or Tomato cooler.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332 calories, Fat 9 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 56 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 11 grams protein, Sodium 0.58 milligram of sodium
BETTER-THAN-BAKED BEANS WITH SPICY WEDGES
Students' cuisine may be the butt of many a joke, but with these nutrient-packed, low-fat and cheap beans, they get the last laugh
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Breakfast, Dinner
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. For the wedges, mix the flour, cayenne and herbs (if using), add some salt and pepper, then toss with the potatoes and oil until well coated. Tip into a roasting tin, then bake for about 35 mins until crisp and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick pan, then gently fry the onion and bacon together for 5-10 mins until the onions are softened and just starting to turn golden. Stir in the sugar, tomatoes, stock and seasoning to taste, then simmer the sauce for 5 mins. Add the beans, then simmer for another 5 mins until the sauce has thickened. Serve with the wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 399 calories, Fat 11 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 60 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 15 grams sugar, Protein 19 grams protein, Sodium 1.14 milligram of sodium
More about "easy spicy beansnwieners food"
33 SPICY RECIPES THAT REALLY BRING THE HEAT - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (1)Published Feb 9, 2022Category Dinner, Recipe Roundup
- Firecracker Chicken. If spicy Asian chicken is your jam, this is a must-make. Juicy, bite-sized chicken pieces get a coating that’s an exceptional balance between sweet and spicy.
- Easy Spicy Chicken Pad Thai. I am all about easy Thai recipes to try at home. Add some extra spice into the mix, and things get even better. Sriracha is your primary source of heat for these killer noodles.
- 30-Minute Spicy Coconut Butter Chicken. There’s no need for takeout when you’ve got homemade Indian food this good. Butter chicken is pretty mild when compared to, say, vindaloo.
- Alabama Firecrackers. If you just can’t get enough of that lip-tingling feeling, these spicy firecrackers are sure to become your new addiction. Want to save this recipe?
- 5-Alarm Chili. A lot of people talk a big game about their chili. But I know a few spicy food lovers who’ll agree if it ain’t making you sweat, then it’s not chili.
- 5-Ingredient Spicy Pork. Fellow pork and spice lovers, meet your new favorite spicy recipe. You’ll throw together a sweet and spicy rub, then massage it into pork tenderloin.
- 30-Minute Spicy Ginger Szechuan Beef. Imagine tender strips of flank steak covered in a Chinese five-spice Szechaun sauce. Now put it with crunchy carrots and celery strips for a spicy Szechuan beef that will rival any restaurant.
- Crispy Chili Beef. Now, this is a surefire way to warm up on a chilly day. Sirloin steak and a well-balanced spicy sauce come together in this gratifying recipe.
- Spicy Chicken Pasta. If a sprinkle of red chili pepper flakes doesn’t cut it for you, try this pasta dish on for size. It’s so much more than your Nonna’s usual pasta recipe.
- One-Pot Spicy Tomato Pasta. I love easy one-pot meals, and this one doesn’t disappoint. You’ll turn canned tomatoes into a tangy, spicy sauce, then pour it over rigatoni with browned sausage.
EASY SPICY DINNER RECIPES - BEST SPICY DINNER IDEAS - DELISH
27 BEST BEAN RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
SWEET AND SPICY BAKED BEANS EASY (USING CANNED …
BEST BEAN RECIPES FOR EVERY OCCASION | THE MEDITERRANEAN …
HEALTHY BEAN RECIPES | EATINGWELL
30-MINUTE RECIPES THAT START WITH CANNED BEANS - TASTE …
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
FOUNDING FARMERS RESTON STATION - YELP
LAKE ANNE COFFEE HOUSE & WINE BAR - YELP
HEALTHY BEAN RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
40 FANTASTIC BEAN RECIPES - RAINBOW PLANT LIFE
41 SPICY RECIPES THAT'LL BLOW YOUR TOP - TASTE OF HOME
25 BEST BEAN RECIPES - LOVE AND LEMONS
H MART - FAIRFAX - 962 PHOTOS & 156 REVIEWS - YELP
30 SUPER SPICY DINNERS | MYRECIPES
COOPER'S HAWK WINERY & RESTAURANT - RESTON - RESTON, VA
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love