CHILI-GARLIC SHRIMP WITH GINGER RICE
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bring 2 1/4 cups water and the ginger slices to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Stir in the rice and return to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat to low and cook until the water is absorbed and the rice is tender, about 18 minutes. Fluff with a fork, cover and set aside.
- Meanwhile, mix the chicken broth, ketchup, chili-garlic sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch and 1/2 cup water in a measuring cup; set aside. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp in two batches and cook until no longer translucent, 1 to 2 minutes per side; remove to a large bowl.
- Add the broccoli and 1/2 cup water to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender and the water has evaporated, about 3 minutes. Add to the bowl with the shrimp.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons vegetable oil to the skillet. Add the minced ginger and stir-fry until golden, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Pour in the prepared sauce and simmer until thickened, about 2 minutes. Add the shrimp and broccoli and toss to coat, adding a splash of water to loosen, if needed. Serve with the rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 520, Fat 16 grams, SaturatedFat 1 grams, Cholesterol 143 milligrams, Sodium 1233 milligrams, Carbohydrate 69 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 23 grams, Sugar 8 grams
EASY HOMEMADE SHRIMP FRIED RICE
This is a quick and easy shrimp fried rice recipe that my kids all love! This recipe is best warm and fresh, but will keep airtight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 4 months. Reheat gently, as desired.
Provided by MonkeyMama
Categories Main Dish Recipes Rice Fried Rice Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat sesame oil and olive oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, about 3 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove shrimp from the skillet using a slotted spoon, allowing oils and cooking juices to remain in the skillet. Place shrimp on a plate and set aside.
- Add peas and carrots and corn to the skillet and cook, stirring intermittently, until vegetables begin to soften, about 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Push vegetables to the side of the skillet, pour eggs into the other side, and cook to scramble, stirring as necessary, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir shrimp, rice, and green onions into the skillet. Drizzle evenly with soy sauce, season with salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Cook until shrimp is reheated through, about 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 551.5 calories, Carbohydrate 63.9 g, Cholesterol 312.1 mg, Fat 19 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 30.4 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 971.3 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
GINGER FRIED RICE
A simple fried rice recipe full of the delicate flavor of ginger, the perfect accompaniment to any Asian meal.
Provided by SunnyDaysNora
Categories Main Dish Recipes Rice Fried Rice Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add green onions, shredded carrots, eggs, ginger paste, minced garlic, and salt. Stir gently until eggs are cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Pour remaining 1/4 cup into the same skillet and add rice. Fry for 2 minutes. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, Sriracha sauce, and sesame oil; stir to combine. Add egg mixture back into the skillet and stir gently to combine. Cook for 2 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 302.4 calories, Carbohydrate 31.9 g, Cholesterol 81.8 mg, Fat 16.8 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 6.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 713 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
SPICY SHRIMP AND PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- For the shrimp: In a large bowl, combine the shrimp with the soy sauce, Ginger-Garlic Paste, sambal and cornstarch. Mix well to coat the shrimp. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- For the egg crepes: In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, soy sauce and 1/4 teaspoon water. Set a medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and coat it lightly with peanut oil. Pour in half the egg mixture and swirl the pan so the egg coats the bottom. Cook over low heat until firm, then carefully turn with a spatula and finish cooking on the other side, about 45 seconds per side. Transfer the egg crepe to a plate to cool. Repeat with remaining egg mixture. When the crepes are cool enough to handle, stack, roll and slice them into thin julienne strips. Set aside until ready to use.
- For the fried rice: Set a large wok or large nonstick skillet over high heat and swirl in 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil. Add the marinated shrimp and stir fry until slightly pink, about 2 minutes. Transfer the shrimp to a plate and set aside. Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining 2 tablespoons peanut oil. Add the onions, celery and Ginger-Garlic Paste and stir fry until softened and fragrant, about 3 minutes. Add the sesame oil and the rice and stir fry until hot and a little crispy, about 2 minutes, breaking up the rice with a wooden spoon as you go. Fold in the peas, edamame, pineapple and bean sprouts and continue to stir fry until the vegetables heated through, about 2 minutes more. Stir in the soy sauce and sambal. Fold in the cooked shrimp and the sliced egg crepe. Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with chopped scallions.
- Pulse the garlic and ginger in a food processor. With the processor running, stream in the canola oil and process to a paste. (You'll need 3 tablespoons of the paste for the above recipe. Refrigerate remaining paste for up to a week.)
SHRIMP FRIED RICE
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat a wok or large heavy skillet over high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of the peanut oil and swirl to coat the wok. Add the shrimp and stir-fry just until pink, about 2 minutes. Remove shrimp and reserve. Add eggs to wok and scramble until set, but still slightly runny. Remove from pan, breaking into bite-sized pieces, and wipe wok clean.
- Return wok to heat, add remaining 2 tablespoons peanut oil, and swirl to coat the wok. Reduce the heat to medium-high, add the onions, garlic, and ginger and stir-fry until onion is half-cooked, 1 minute. Add the red pepper and stir-fry until just tender but still crisp, about 2 minutes. Add the cold rice, quickly spreading it all over the wok and tossing it to heat through, then fry for about 5 to 7 minutes. (Add a little more oil if the rice is sticking.) When the rice is hot, add the peas and toss to heat through, about 1 minute. Add the pork, reserved shrimp, eggs, and salt, and stir fry to heat thoroughly, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve immediately on a large platter.
SHRIMP FRIED RICE WITH GINGER
Categories Ginger Rice Shellfish Vegetable Stir-Fry Quick & Easy Shrimp Sesame Bon Appétit
Yield Makes 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook rice with its flavoring packet according to package directions.
- Heat sesame oil in heavy large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables, shrimp, ginger, and garlic. Stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender and shrimp are just opaque in center, about 4 minutes. Add cooked rice and hoisin sauce to skillet. Stir to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
People also searched
More about "ginger shrimp fried rice food"
BETTER THAN TAKEOUT SHRIMP FRIED RICE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
4.9/5 (22)Total Time 40 minsCategory Side DishCalories 129 per serving
- Preheat a large skillet or wok to medium heat. Add vegetable oil, 1 Tablespoon sesame oil and shrimp to the skillet and salt and pepper. Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add white onion and peas and carrots and fry until tender. Slide the onion, peas and carrots to the side, and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side.
- Add the rice and shrimp to the veggie and egg mixture. Pour the soy sauce and 1 Tablespoons sesame oil on top. Stir and fry the rice and veggie mixture until heated through and combined. Add chopped green onions if desired.
GINGER GARLIC SHRIMP FRIED RICE - THE WOKS OF LIFE
4.9/5 (19)Total Time 55 minsCategory RiceCalories 544 per serving
- Heat your wok over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to coat. Quickly stir-fry the shrimp until they're just cooked. They should be pink, but ever-so slightly translucent. Avoid overcooking them (you will be adding them back to the wok later). Transfer them to a bowl and set aside.
- Add ¼ cup oil to the wok and heat over medium-high heat. Add the ginger and fry until fragrant (the color will darken, but the ginger will not necessarily become crisp). Next, add the garlic. It should be lightly toasted; if it’s still white in color, it needs more cooking time. In total, it will take about 10 minutes time to cook the ginger and garlic.
- Next, turn the heat up to high and add the rice to the wok. Stir-fry the rice so the ginger/garlic mixture is evenly distributed. Spread the rice out in one layer so it can evenly toast. Occasionally stir-fry the rice and re-spread it. Next, season the rice with the soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, and white pepper. Continue to stir-fry for another 3-5 minutes.
- Next, pour the eggs evenly over the rice, and stir-fry quickly to distribute. The egg will coat the grains of rice, and you’ll have egg throughout instead of large clumps. If you’d prefer to pre-scramble the eggs and then stir them in at this step, you can do that too.
GINGER SHRIMP FRIED RICE - DISH BY DISH
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
GINGER & GARLIC - 1764 PHOTOS & 378 REVIEWS - YELP
786 Yelp reviewsLocation 1138 Smith St Honolulu, HI 96817
SHRIMP FRIED RICE – A COUPLE COOKS
5/5 (2)Total Time 25 minsCategory Main DishPublished May 1, 2020
SHRIMP FRIED RICE WITH LIME AND GINGER | SUCCESS® RICE
EASY BETTER-THAN-TAKEOUT SHRIMP FRIED RICE - AVERIE …
SHRIMP FRIED RICE - THE WOKS OF LIFE
GINGER GARLIC SESAME SHRIMP RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE FRIED RICE | COOKING SCHOOL | FOOD NETWORK
EASY PORK FRIED RICE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PORK FRIED RICE - DELISH
BEST GINGER SHRIMP WITH FRIED RICE RECIPES
SHRIMP FRIED RICE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
GINGER FRIED RICE (姜炒饭) | MADE WITH LAU
10+ 30-MINUTE MEDITERRANEAN DIET SHEET PAN DINNERS | EATINGWELL
36 EASY SHRIMP RECIPES THAT WE CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF
HONEY GINGER SHRIMP FRIED RICE WITH CRISPY GARLIC
CHICKEN FRIED RICE RECIPE - NYT COOKING
TAKEOUT SHRIMP FRIED RICE - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
SHRIMP FRIED RICE - DAMN DELICIOUS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love