HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER
The best Peanut Butter. Three ingredients; nothing could be easier. I have been making peanut butter ever since food processors came out. When I used to babysit my grandkids they would eat it here, but now that they are older, I make it and deliver it to their homes. I have listed the ingredients in approximate proportions. I never measure, but go by the looks of it. Because I have to record measurements, I put down what I think it should be. I use Planter's Cocktail Peanuts in a can but have used other brands in a pinch. See instructions for more information. When I make this I drizzle a little oil until it is the right texture and then add the honey. The honey with make it more solid. Sometimes I have to add a tad more oil. If you continually make this you will see. It is well worth the making as it is DELICIOUS.
Provided by Mimi in Maine
Yield 2 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Put the peanuts in the food processor and grind till they are fine and they start to back down into the bowl.
- Add the oil and process again till very well blended; it will be quite soft at this point.
- Lift cover and add the honey; process--after you add this it will tighten up and become more solid.
- NOTE: At this point the texture should be fairly soft as it sets some in the refrigerator, but if it is too hard add a tad more oil, but not too much.
- Put into a container and refrigerate.
HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER
Create your own delicious peanut butter with three ingredients and minimal fuss. Make your version as smooth or as crunchy as you like
Provided by Cassie Best
Yield makes 1 jar
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Tip the peanuts onto a large baking tray, place in the oven and roast for 10 mins, stirring now and then to ensure they don't catch at the edges. When golden brown, remove from the oven and leave to cool completely.
- Tip the nuts into a food processor, and add the salt. Blend for 4-5 mins, until you're left with a smooth nut butter, if you want to loosen the consistency, add a drizzle of oil and blend again.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 91 calories, Fat 7 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 2 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.4 milligram of sodium
People also searched
More about "homemade peanut butter food"
HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER - CULINARY HILL
Ratings 3Category PantryCuisine AmericanTotal Time 5 mins
- Add peanuts to a high-powered blender or food processor. Pulse the peanuts until they are finely chopped.
- Process or blend on a low speed for 1 minute continuously, then stop the machine and scrape down the sides. The peanut butter will be dry and gritty.
- Process or blend on a low speed a second time for 1 minute continuously, then stop the machine and scrape down sides. The peanut butter will start to form a clumpy paste.
- Process or blend on a low speed a third time for 1 minute continuously, then stop the machine and scrape down sides. The peanut butter ill be thick and grainy at this point.
HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS - FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN
Author Food Network KitchenSteps 5Difficulty Easy
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER - TASTE OF HOME
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER RECIPE (WITH VARIATIONS) - THE …
Ratings 38Calories 54 per servingCategory Condiment, Ingredient
HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER - FOOD NETWORK
PEANUT BUTTER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
PEANUT BUTTER RECIPE - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS - NO BAKE TREATS - THE FOOD BLOG
HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER RECIPE | READY IN 5 MINUTES! - SHELF …
[HOMEMADE] PEANUT BUTTER CUPS : R/FOOD - REDDIT.COM
PEANUT BUTTER KETO RECIPES - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER IN THE FOOD PROCESSOR
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER | ALLRECIPES
EASY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE (3 WAYS)
20 EASY PEANUT BUTTER RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER RECIPE - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
HOW TO STORE HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER FOR BETTER SHELF LIFE
RECIPE: MEATLESS HOMEMADE DOG FOOD WITH PEANUT BUTTER
5 MINUTE HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER : 6 STEPS (WITH PICTURES ...
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #easy #dietary #high-protein #high-in-something
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make peanut butter at home?Peanut butter needs little more than a spoon and an appetite for a perfect snack. All it takes is a few minutes, some peanuts, and a food processor to make all-natural Homemade Peanut Butter that’s better than any you’ve ever had, anywhere. No sugar, no salt, no additives…zip, nada, zilch. Add peanuts to a high-powered blender or food processor.
How do you make a peanut butter and salt sandwich recipe?Watch how to make this recipe. Place the peanuts, salt and honey into the bowl of a food processor. Process for 1 minute. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Place the lid back on and continue to process while slowly drizzling in the oil and process until the mixture is smooth, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
How to make peanut butter with chocolate chips?White Chocolate Peanut Butter: Add 1/8 cup of white chocolate chips to your peanut grind. Blend until the chips melt and mix uniformly into your peanut butter. Honey Roasted Peanut Butter: Roast your peanuts in your oven at 350F for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Add a Tablespoon of honey in step 4 with your optional oil and salt.
How long does it take to make peanut butter from scratch?Directions. Process for 1 minute. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Place the lid back on and continue to process while slowly drizzling in the oil and process until the mixture is smooth, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Place the peanut butter in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.