DISNEY WORLD SOFT PRETZELS WITH CREAM CHEESE FILLING RECIPE - (4/5)
Provided by MJH
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Pretzel Dough Directions: Place hot water and sugar in a small bowl. Stir until sugar has dissolved. Mix in the yeast and let sit 5 minutes. Combine the salt and flour in a large mixing bowl. Pour in the yeast liquid. Mix on low for 30 seconds with an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook. Continue to beat on medium speed until sides pull away from the bowl. If dough is still sticky, add more flour (1 tablespoon at a time). Transfer to a floured surface and knead until smooth. Place into an oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Put it in a warm area and let rise until doubled. Punch dough down and divide into 16 even pieces. Roll one piece of dough at a time into 18-inch strips. (If you wish to make cream cheese-filled pretzels, stop here and follow the instructions below before proceeding.) Twist into a pretzel shape. Fill a large pot with 2-inches of water. Stir in baking soda and heat on medium-high. Place pretzels into water and poach 1 minute. Remove from water and place onto parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush pretzels with beaten egg and sprinkle on toppings. Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven. Serve hot with mustard or cheese dip. Filling Directions: Mix with electric mixer until creamy. Spoon filling into a gallon-size freezer bag and snip off the corner to make an icing bag. To fill pretzels, follow dough directions above until you have an 18-inch strip of dough. Roll the strip flat with a rolling pin until it is 1-inch wide. Squeeze a thin strip of icing down the center of the dough strip. Fold the ends over each other to seal in icing. Twist into pretzel shapes. Continue with the poaching step as shown above in the directions.
HOT SOFT PRETZELS FILLED WITH CREAM CHEESE
Hot Pretzels for a cold night. Octoberfest!! Grab a beer and enjoy with the topping like mustard or honey! I used to let them harden and give to my children as a teething ring (without the cheese).
Provided by Rita1652
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast, sugar and 1-1/2 cups warm water.
- Place flour and salt in food processor with metal blade and blend by pressing the pulse a couple of times, pour water mixture through feed tube while machine is running until smooth and elastic, about 40 seconds.
- The dough will leave the side of the bowl.
- If dough is too wet add more flour or if too dry add more water.
- Place in a greased bowl, and turn to coat the surface.
- Cover, and let rise for one hour.
- Combine 2 cups warm water and baking soda in an 8 inch square pan.
- After dough has risen, cut into 12 pieces.
- Roll each piece into a 3 foot rope, pencil thin.
- (if filling with cream cheese roll one 3 foot piece flat. Pipe on cheese leaving edges free (to seal back into a rope) Twist into a pretzel shape, and dip into the baking soda solution.
- Place on parchment covered cookie sheets, and let rise 15 to 20 minutes.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with coarse salt, or cinnamon sugar and chopped roasted almonds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 203.3, Fat 3.9, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 7.8, Sodium 2010.7, Carbohydrate 36.5, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 4.4, Protein 5
PRETZELS WITH CHEESE FILLING
These homemade pretzels, filled with Cheddar, Swiss and cream cheese, are a must-try appetizer for game day.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In large bowl, stir flour, yeast, salt and sugar with whisk. Add 1 cup warm water; stir to combine, slowly adding additional water as necessary to make dough easy to handle.
- Place dough on lightly floured surface. Knead 10 minutes or until dough is smooth and springy. Grease large bowl with oil. Place dough bowl, turning dough to grease all sides. Cover bowl loosely with plastic wrap sprayed with cooking spray; let rise in warm place about 30 minutes or until doubled in size. Dough is ready if indentation remains when touched.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together all of the filling ingredients.
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper. Gently push fist into dough to deflate. Place dough on lightly floured surface. Using floured rolling pin, roll to 16x12-inch rectangle. Using pizza cutter, cut dough crosswise into 8 (2- x 12-inch) strips. Spoon cheese mixture down center of each dough strip. Press dough over filling, pinching edges and ends to seal. Gently press or roll each rope to 15-inch length.
- To make pretzel shape, form each rope into U shape. Twist ends twice. Overlap twisted ends to form X shape; press together where dough touches. Pick ends up and place on rounded portion of U shape. Tuck one end under dough; place other end on top of dough.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave 2 cups water on High 2 minutes or until hot. Add baking soda; stir until dissolved. Dip each pretzel, one at a time, into water mixture. Immediately remove from water with large pancake turner; place on cooling rack. Let stand at room temperature, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir egg and 1 tablespoon water with fork. Brush pretzels with egg mixture; sprinkle with sea salt. Carefully transfer to cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on cooling rack, about 10 minutes. Serve warm or cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Fat 1, ServingSize 1 Pretzel, TransFat 0 g
HOT SOFT PRETZELS AND EGGS
- Preheat oven to 425°F Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine warm water and sugar. Add yeast and let stand until mixture bubbles up.
- Combine yeast mixture, flour and salt to form a dough that is soft but not too sticky. Knead 10 minutes by hand or 5 minutes in mixer on low speed. Divide dough into 10 equal pieces. Roll with hands and shape into pretzels and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Carefully brush pretzels with egg. Sprinkle with salt and sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cook spinach according to package directions, Rinse with cold water and dry well. Chop and reserve. Whisk eggs and evaporated milk in a large bowl. Stir in reserved spinach and cheese.
- Spray large skillet and heat over medium heat. Add egg mixture. Stir gently until moist curds form. Serve eggs on the side or as a breakfast sandwich with bacon, lettuce and tomato.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338.4, Fat 11.8, SaturatedFat 4.2, Cholesterol 185.8, Sodium 429.2, Carbohydrate 41.1, Fiber 2, Sugar 0.5, Protein 15.8
PRETZEL BEER CHEESE STUFFING
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch square casserole dish.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the sausages, turning occasionally, for 8-12 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board, slice into 1/2- inch rounds and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Return the pan to medium heat and add the onion, celery and garlic. Cook until softened, about 5 to 7 minutes. Season with black pepper and then add the beer. Cook for about 2 minutes then remove from heat and transfer to the mixing bowl with the bratwurst.
- Add the diced pretzels, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, thyme, stock, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and eggs to the bowl with the bratwurst and sauteed vegetables. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake until golden brown, about 35 to 40 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes and garnish with chopped parsley.
People also searched
More about "hot soft pretzels filled with cream cheese food"
CREAM CHEESE STUFFED PRETZELS - SPOONFUL OF FLAVOR
FILLED & TOPPED PRETZELS - J&J SNACK FOODS CORP.
CREAM CHEESE STUFFED PRETZELS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
5/5 Total Time 40 minsServings 12Calories 203 per serving
CREAM CHEESE PRETZEL RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS
5/5 Total Time 40 minsServings 12Calories 203 per serving
FILLED PRETZEL RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CREAM CHEESE PRETZEL RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PRETZEL WITH CHEESE INSIDE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
WHERE CAN I BUY CREAM CHEESE FILLED PRETZELS RECIPES
HAM AND CHEESE STUFFED SOFT PRETZELS - TILLAMOOK
CREAM CHEESE PRETZEL RECIPE - THE WORLD RECIPE
SOFT PRETZEL KNOTS WITH BEER CHEESE - MORE.CTV.CA
CREAM CHEESE FILLED PRETZELS NEAR ME RECIPES - STEVEHACKS
WHERE TO BUY CREAM CHEESE FILLED PRETZELS
THREE CHEESE STUFFED SOFT PRETZELS - MODERN CRUMB
SOFT PRETZELS WITH CREAM CHEESE FILLING - COOKEATSHARE
RECIPE: HOT SOFT PRETZELS FILLED WITH CREAM CHEESE AND TOPPED …
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #healthy #breads #oven #holiday-event #food-processor-blender #dietary #low-cholesterol #yeast #low-in-something #novelty #equipment #small-appliance #presentation #served-hot
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make cream cheese-filled pretzels?(If you wish to make cream cheese-filled pretzels, stop here and follow the instructions below before proceeding.) Twist into a pretzel shape. Fill a large pot with 2-inches of water. Stir in baking soda and heat on medium-high. Place pretzels into water and poach 1 minute.
What are soft pretzels stuffed with?These soft pretzels are extra fluffy, delicious and stuffed with cheese! Instead of preparing something to dip pretzels in, it's baked inside. Filled with cream cheese, extra sharp cheddar, parmesan and garlic. That title got you, huh? Just when I think I've made the most amazing thing ever, another one comes along!
How to cook pretzels in the oven?Stir in baking soda and heat on medium-high. Place pretzels into water and poach 1 minute. Remove from water and place onto parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush pretzels with beaten egg and sprinkle on toppings. Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Why order J&J Snack Foods soft pretzels?J&J Snack Foods makes it easy for any foodservice operation to menu these truly gourmet soft pretzels as we are the ONLY foodservice provider of filled soft pretzels!