EASY MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Place the pork loin in a large resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Transfer the pork loin to a baking dish; pour marinade over the pork.
- Cook in the preheated oven until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 45 to 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 485.4 calories, Carbohydrate 9 g, Cholesterol 168.7 mg, Fat 24.7 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 55.5 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 1491.8 mg, Sugar 5.3 g
BEST MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Place pork tenderloin in large ziploc bag.
- Peel and lightly crush garlic.
- Add garlic and ginger to bag.
- Whisk together soy sauce, olive oil and brown sugar in medium mixing bowl.
- Pour over pork tenderloin.
- Marinate in ziploc bag in fridge for up to 3 days.
- (3 days= the most tender pork you've ever had) Remove from bag and discard marinade.
- Grill on BBQ or broil in oven until medium (about 15 minutes).
- Very dark and tasty with a light pink centre.
- Great over rice or with baked potatoes and grilled asparagus.
PORK TENDERLOIN MARINATED IN GARLIC, LEMON AND OREGANO WITH GREEK SALAD
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Combine the garlic, zest, juice, oregano and oil in blender and blend until smooth. Put the pork in a baking dish, add the marinade and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- Heat a grill to high. Remove the pork from marinade and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill until golden brown on all sides and cooked to medium doneness. Brush the radicchio and tomatoes with oil and grill until lightly charred. Remove the pork from the grill to a cutting board and loosely tent with foil. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing. Remove the radicchio and tomatoes from grill and set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk together vinegar, mustard, anchovy paste and a touch of honey in a medium bowl. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until emulsified. Add the radicchio, tomatoes, arugula, cucumber, olives, and capers and toss to combine. Transfer to a platter and top with feta and pork slices. Garnish with fresh oregano and serve.
AWESOME MARINADE FOR PORK TENDERLOIN
I'm passing this on from a girlfriend of mine. I made it and all I can say is "Wow"! I actually marinaded the tenderloins for 72 hours because I forgot I had it in the refrigerator and it was wonderful.
Provided by Chippie1
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour in gallon plastic bag, add pork, remove air and seal.
- Marinade in refrigerator 48hours.
- Grill 30 minutes turning pork tenderloins every 5 minutes.
- Pork will become crusty brown all over!
HERB-MARINATED PORK TENDERLOINS
For a healthy main course, try Ina Garten's Herb-Marinated Pork Tenderloins recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network ï¿½ herbs add great flavor without fat.
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, 1/2 cup olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, mustard, and 2 teaspoons salt in a sturdy 1-gallon resealable plastic bag. Add the pork tenderloins and turn to coat with the marinade. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag. Marinate the pork in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours but preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove the tenderloins from the marinade and discard the marinade but leave the herbs that cling to the meat. Sprinkle the tenderloins generously with salt and pepper. Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large oven-proof saute pan over medium-high heat. Sear the pork tenderloins on all sides until golden brown. Place the saute pan in the oven and roast the tenderloins for 10 to 15 minutes or until the meat registers 137 degrees F at the thickest part. Transfer the tenderloins to a platter and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes. Carve in 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices. The thickest part of the tenderloin will be quite pink (it's just fine!) and the thinnest part will be well done. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm, or at room temperature with the juices that collect in the platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335 calorie, Fat 14 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Cholesterol 147 milligrams, Sodium 461 milligrams, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Protein 48 grams, Sugar 0 grams
People also searched
More about "marinated pork tenderloin recipes oven food"
10 BEST MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | YUMMLY
26 PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | WAYS TO COOK PORK …
MOJO-MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN (PERNIL) - DIABETES …
MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hrCategory PorkCalories 317 per serving
- Combine the soy sauce, sherry, honey, vinegar, oil, and orange juice in a medium bowl, whisking until well blended.
MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
Author Food Network KitchenDifficulty 57 min
EASY PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES & IDEAS - FOOD & WINE
PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
CITRUS-MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HAWAIIAN PORK TENDERLOIN MARINADE (GRILLED OR OVEN ROASTED)
HOW TO COOK PORK TENDERLOIN | BEST PORK TENDERLOIN - FOOD.COM
MY GO-TO PORK TENDERLOIN MARINADE RECIPE - A HEALTHY SLICE OF LIFE
HOW TO COOK MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN IN OVEN RECIPES
BEST HERB-MARINATED PORK TENDERLOINS RECIPES | FOOD …
JUICIEST PORK TENDERLOIN MARINADE - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FOOD.COM
You'll also love